Mod Ur Console?

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
TheSadKid
Civillian

Post by TheSadKid » Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:45 pm

EchoPark wrote:I do all the crap ourselfs. I enjoy it. U dont need to know alot, all u should get is guides

Where can i get said guides? id be more proud if i did do it myself
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:12 pm

I have never been nor will I be an xbox fanboy.
I've had both systems myself.

Im just against people who who have this really generic obscure bandwagon concept.
I've always been that way, no matter what the subject.
this time it just happens to be consoles.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:36 pm

http://www.xbox-scene.com/tutorials.php there u go dude, enjoy. Theres alot of good stuff on that site. This place showed me how to make a spinng jewel woo and the eletric shock joypads hehe I still have to make that. Of course thats for ur X-Box users. For ur PS2 users u may have to wait I cant remember the site. But I mostly mod the X-Box just cause its easy
Last edited by EchoPark on Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
runawaygurl
Not-A-Deserter

Post by runawaygurl » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:10 am

EchoPark wrote:I'm sick of both PS fanboys and X-Boxs fanboys, this whole console war is totally fucked up. I mean who cares if u like either, X-Box or PS2, its ur only bloody option, I have both of them and I like them both, they both have there own ups and downs. Cant we all be like the fuckin gamecuber users, they say nothing. I havent once heard a GC users say "GC RULES JUST CAUSE IT HAS THIS AND THAT!!!"

Thats because Gamecube people, Like myself, realize that gamecube is not the greatest system in the world. We like our system, and we play our system, but we don't swear by and make ourselves look like morons. I love ps2s and x-boxs alike, but my gamecubes my favorite because of Zelda and Mario and other such games that I still can't let go of from the original Nintendo. Cause only with gamecube do you get to play as Link on SoulCali 2. ;)
Last edited by runawaygurl on Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:51 am

ah shut up u gc lover hippie!! lol kidding hehe
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:17 am

TheSadKid wrote:I was looking around and found This Site.
that would rock if xbox didnt suck
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:38 am

ah another sad person.
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:43 am

actually im pretty happy....happy i dont have an xbox
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:50 am

so ur a fanboy then ... how depression. Its kinda sad that fanboys exist
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:03 am

if i was a fanboy i would have said "PS2 rocks! Yeah!!!!!11"

i simply stated that xbox sucked i said nothing promoting any other system
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:36 am

im not a fan boy....i dont like X-BOX because its microsoft....because i dont agree with bill gates being paid aload of money...when he already has a load of money....

fair enough sony gett paid lots of money....but they are japanese...and bitch all you want...but the japanese have business sorted...more so that us brits and your americans....Sony produces some might fine (and fucking expensive) products...i have learned in business of how us westerners are learning techquices of the japanese...and how japanese invest into thier business before lining their own pockets....microsoft gave us windows....and all its flaws...and supernerd bill gates...multi-billionaire who has more money than he can spend...and still charges outrageous prices....linux is good...but without charge it has noway of competing on the market

i have played on a X-BOX all the time...many of my friends have them....tho...they never play them...they too dislike them more than they dislike their PS2....

i have a PS2 and it pisses me off...teh perfect console...errm...a pc...

i haven't jumped on any band wagon kaos...those are my feelings towards rich people being paid too much money...like a film* who gets millions ontop of his already millions

and it is a definate upside that PS2 gets some good exclusives...they aren't just a corney way to make folk buy em...developers know...the PS2 is a versitile console

tho learning about these HD's having games makes me wanna buy an X-BOX...maybe i will
Last edited by Matt on Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:24 pm

I really dont give a Damn if I'm giving money to Bill. Cause i really dont give a shit. If no one brought a X-Box for that matter he will still be one of the richest men in the world. I brought the X-Box cause I like the games on it and I like the system. And its better for me to have one cause I can be able to stick it in the car when I get all the equipment, just cause i dont need to carry discs. I hate discs. I can have stickin in a 250gig drive. With some Dvix movies and games and play them. I also like modding so its a lot easier. I mod the PS2 also. Sony isnt that smart. They have shot them selfs in the foot alot. Releasing a cheap as hell CD Writer when they brought out the PS1, now having a DVD recorder and hard drive on there new console. Ppl will find away around that. No company is prefect and there is no piece of software which is prefect. Windows has bugs big deal most of urs still use it. It u dont like it dont use it. AND SHHHH Chewi, Linux does crash, u have to accept that!. lol
runawaygurl
Not-A-Deserter

Post by runawaygurl » Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:23 pm

EchoPark wrote:ah shut up u gc lover hippie!! lol kidding hehe

You leave my hippie-ness alone damnit!!! I can't help it....
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:14 pm

to be honest i barely use my PS2....and anygame you can get on the x-box....its just about on the ps2.....cept the x-box exclusives....which most are on the PC....PC seems to be my main mode of gaming at the mo....i only have my PS2 for FF....and damn it...thats the only reason why i love it.....tho....i have to agree,i would love to see one on the x-box....but that would mean buying one.....that would be a cool game...

and you cant complain at the PS2 for not letting you do piracy.....its kinda been build that way....tho it is chipable....but i have never owned a chiped console before in my life

Nothing wrong with downloading DivX files and Iso's tho....30 quid for a new game in england...50 for a console title...that shit pisses me off....when our american cousins pay nearly half that....or our euopean counterparts pay nearly half....for some games that were written and packaged in the u.kas with cd's

i actually didn't know anthing about this x-box modding....divX and such...sounds cool...still fuck bill gates....overrich prick
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:22 pm

EchoPark wrote:AND SHHHH Chewi, Linux does crash, u have to accept that!. lol
Linux itself crashes very rarely. The software on it might if it's experimental. Try crashing Debian Woody though. That thing's tough as nuts. I had a lot of trouble with Opera crashing on LiveJournal recently but that's fixed now. Apart from that, I haven't really had a crash in ages.