Emerald Weapon defeated in 1:18

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:09 pm

http://n.ethz.ch/student/wmartin/

scroll down til u see the Emerald video and watch in amazment as Emerald gets comlpetly dominated. its in japanese but its really simple when u think about it.

u have 8 Counter materia linked to 8 Mime materia, u have cloud use W-item to get Barret pumped up with 2 H drinks, then u have Barret use his limit Ungermax on Emerald for 18 supercharged hits. Emerald counters with his generic Beam attack and Barret counter with mime 8 times meaning 8 consecutive Ungermaxs meaning 144 hits of 6000+ damage.

In short, Emerald get OWNED.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:29 pm

Can't be arsed to watch it but damn. Took me about half an hour and I only just managed it. I think I'd exhausted my magic so much, I had to resort to using demi3 for a while. That began to get less and less effective so I figured he must be weak. I hit him a couple of times and he died. Took a hell of a long time to prepare for that fight too. But probably not as long as that guy took. :lol:
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:01 pm

i could do that... <_< ;)

its pretty cool, ...man.. how did they get their characters that strong...
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:19 pm

you sit at the bottom of the crator for ages maxing out your materia,l thats peaasy, then the hunt is on, using morph, you can find enough like strength thingies, the ones for the permanant stat increases, can do the same with most of em, not sure for luck tho, but yeah
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:47 pm

all i can say is that guy must have had weeks of free time
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:18 pm

Actually I did watch it just now. Daaamn. How do you know how it was done? Do you understand Japanese?
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:21 pm

well when it shows Barret's materia configuration all i saw was Blue linked to Yellow and the only blue materia that links to a command materia and does anything is Counter. then u just figure that since he used Ungermax that many times that the 8 command materias must have been Mimes.

o and there was a translation on the site where i found the link to the video :D

als o if u count how many times Barret uses Ungermax he only uses it 6 times so he wasnt even done yet!
Last edited by Massacre on Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.