Badass Chicks

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Murton
Whelp

Post by Murton » Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:21 pm

I downloaded Apocalyptica and wanted my money back, that game sucked so bad.

Why has nobody mentioned Mona Sax from the Max Payne games, she was psycho and badass. And although her character model was of poor likeness, the chick playing her in the graphic novel sequences weren't too shabby.

Basically we have the three resident evil chicks who's only claim to badassness is that they shoot dead guys with big guns, Mona shoots living guys with a DE.50 magnum, she's badass.

And Rayne needs to go up, I so hope they pick Jessica Alba for the Bloodrayne movie, she'd be soooooo hot with red hair. /drool
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:40 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you can't corrupt red hair like that!

... although she would look good i have to admit, she's not pale enough though... you need to find someone that can pull of the 'i'm a pale redhead but i'm still so hot i melt your fucking sox' look.
Murton
Whelp

Post by Murton » Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:52 pm

How about Eliza Dusku? she's fucking steaming, she can do pale and the red hair could look hot, we all know she's up for wearing leather thanks Buffy season 3 (last decent season) and she's got that kick your ass attitude that works so well for me, lol. She could probably play Rayne. I did have the casters choice list somewhere, if I find it again I'll post it up in here somewhere.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:02 pm

uh.. not really a buffy fan, could you tell me which character she was in case i ever catch it on TV?
Murton
Whelp

Post by Murton » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:54 pm

Faith, by far the greatest character to ever appear on the show, almost any episode in season3 3 will have her in, the only ones without her are like the first 3 and last 2 or something. She's badass and fine.
Murton
Whelp

Post by Murton » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:15 am

Kinda off topic but not, I checked up on the choice for the part of Rayne and they went with Kristanna Loken, for those who don't know her by name, she's the ugly blond bint from T3 (which I still refuse to watch)
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:59 am

T3 was a pretty good movie in my opinion. but yea for a super model shes not that hot
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:26 am

Murton wrote:How about Eliza Dusku? she's fucking steaming, she can do pale and the red hair could look hot, we all know she's up for wearing leather thanks Buffy season 3 (last decent season) and she's got that kick your ass attitude that works so well for me, lol. She could probably play Rayne. I did have the casters choice list somewhere, if I find it again I'll post it up in here somewhere.
fuck me,i love her,i want her to bare my children
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:56 am

Loken? Loken can't even fucking ACT. That's why they made her a fucking TERMINATOR instead of a human, A machiene just acts like a lousy actor.

Honestly though, i think she'd look good in a pair of fangs and red hair, and if you look at the box art and use your imagination a little, you can almost see why they would pick her...

well almost...
Murton
Whelp

Post by Murton » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:22 pm

Shin wrote:fuck me,i love her,i want her to bare my children

Not likely, she's my bitch, she just doesn't know it yet. Same goes for Jessica Alba, lol
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:12 pm

Alba is so fucking over rated.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:15 am

she is a bit .. but with very good reasons.
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:05 am

i hate jessica alba. she was actually doing a good job with dark angel until she was like "hey im hot, time to turn a decent show into an excuse to wear a few cloths as possible."

not that she isnt hot but they ruined a good show
Murton
Whelp

Post by Murton » Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:58 am

Dark Angel was good pretty much up to the end. The reason for the decrease in clothing was brought on by the rumour the show was to be cancelled so the execs needed to increase the ratings to prevent that. The show was getting great ratings anyway, that wasn't the problem, the problem was that it showed a post-apocalyptic America, and the broadcasters didn't want it on the air while America was bombing the shit out of third world countries "in self defence" Also the reason Cameron changed the last episode into a complete cliff hanger, in hope of pissing everyone off enough to write in asking for the show to be continued.
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:03 pm

meh i stopped watcin it after the story became weak and repetitive