Badass Chicks

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:20 am

i never started

i looked dumb to me
Murton
Whelp

Post by Murton » Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:09 am

Super Goat Weed wrote:i never started

i looked dumb to me

Some typo's are so funny. lol
Murton
Whelp

Post by Murton » Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:48 am

Just posted something on another thread and thought of another badass chick.

Tanya Adams from C&C Red Alert, 2 colt .45s and a seemingly infinite supply of C4. Badass, especially in the addon pack when you can plant C4 on tanks, makes here simply unstoppable, unless the other guy has a sniper. owned.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sat Oct 02, 2004 6:38 pm

MUAHAHA,not if you make about 40 tanyas and horde the sniper,i can safly say BLOODBATHHHHHHH

i actually still enjoy that agmes so fucking much,i still need to finish the soviets disk,and im feeling sad to say,it will be the last of its kind,it EA have continued to work with Westwood,and shunted westwood out like they have done in Generals,(no mention of west wood anywhere,not that i have seen,not clearly) then the vergreat Red Alert series is gonna be fucked up,i wont buy it if its like generals,ill still get it pirated,mind u,i get it on pirate,and its good ill buy it,if not ill delete it
Murton
Whelp

Post by Murton » Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:32 am

Shin wrote:MUAHAHA,not if you make about 40 tanyas and horde the sniper,i can safly say BLOODBATHHHHHHH

i actually still enjoy that agmes so fucking much,i still need to finish the soviets disk,and im feeling sad to say,it will be the last of its kind,it EA have continued to work with Westwood,and shunted westwood out like they have done in Generals,(no mention of west wood anywhere,not that i have seen,not clearly) then the vergreat Red Alert series is gonna be fucked up,i wont buy it if its like generals,ill still get it pirated,mind u,i get it on pirate,and its good ill buy it,if not ill delete it

First of all 40 tanya's would cost like, 60k, more than I spend on my base. For that price I could also have 100 snipers which would make literally any infantry strike a stupid and useless endeavor. Plus anyone who leave a sniper out in the open is fucking dumb, you put him in an IFV and put a few more IFVs with various setups around it, you can make a damn near invincible squadron that way.

Secondly, EA didn't "work" with Westwood, they bought Westwood. Technically Westwood no longer exists. The Westwood development team now wear EA t-shirts and the Westwood Publishing office is gone, EA now direct the development of the C&C series and publish it too. Which means that RA2 was the last decent game in the C&C series.

Thirdly, you have to buy an EA game in order to play it on multiplayer at all, that includes LAN and since the single player campaigns of RTS games these days are real disappointing you won't think much of any RTS until you play it in multiplayer which you can't do unless you have a valid cd-key from EA which you can't have unless you buy the game. I have never owned an original EA game for as long as I can remember and don't intend to buy one anytime soon either, piracy is the only way to go.
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:31 pm

i don't recall where there any badass chicks in any of the suikoden games? it's been a while since i played those.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:39 am

Murton wrote:First of all 40 tanya's would cost like, 60k, more than I spend on my base. For that price I could also have 100 snipers which would make literally any infantry strike a stupid and useless endeavor. Plus anyone who leave a sniper out in the open is fucking dumb, you put him in an IFV and put a few more IFVs with various setups around it, you can make a damn near invincible squadron that way.
Secondly, EA didn't "work" with Westwood, they bought Westwood. Technically Westwood no longer exists. The Westwood development team now wear EA t-shirts and the Westwood Publishing office is gone, EA now direct the development of the C&C series and publish it too. Which means that RA2 was the last decent game in the C&C series.

Thirdly, you have to buy an EA game in order to play it on multiplayer at all, that includes LAN and since the single player campaigns of RTS games these days are real disappointing you won't think much of any RTS until you play it in multiplayer which you can't do unless you have a valid cd-key from EA which you can't have unless you buy the game. I have never owned an original EA game for as long as I can remember and don't intend to buy one anytime soon either, piracy is the only way to go.
your snipers would be air striked?....or nuked...

and god damn,cos i predict that the next load of C&C games will SUCK..i have owned C&C...i own TS...i have had RA1..i own RA2...i wont buy generals,or the add ons,they suck in comparision to the westwood games,i just hope they decide to make the RA3 game more like its predecessors and nothing like generals
it also would seem that the team for the westwood games....or the creative side was fired

Red Alert...Tiberian sun...and the "aftermath" packs etc....good names..Generals is just a sucky name...a big assumption...maybe anyone would like to add to that?
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:35 pm

generals isn't a sucky game, it simply isn't as good as the originals, doesn't mean it sucks.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:33 pm

it does suck,there no navel units?....i like my navel units man....that sucks
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:28 pm

so make a mod and quit your damn whining.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:43 pm

damn near all C&C have had navel units

i lack the much needed ablilty to make a mod