World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandera

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Re: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandera

Post by Mik » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:39 am

Morchok ?

What positioning ? Tank him where he is, never need to move, add packs should never pass close enough, like most things I guess, if you've done it heroic, the stand there and get hit in the face version is always gonna be hilariously easy.

The jump from LFR to normal is quite dramatic, I'm 4/6 normal now and it's been a hard slog.

1st boss, 24 wipes.
2nd boss, 49 wipes.
3rd boss, 15 wipes.
4th boss, 3 wipes.

5th will be another high wipe number, it's quite hard tactics wise and it's another DPS check, although ironically the DPS check was the second easiest us going by wipe attempts. Heroics are gonna be another leap up, I'm not sure if my guild will be ready to make the leap before more raids come out. If I'm 1/6 heroic before Heart of Fear comes out I'll be quite happy tbh.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... y/advanced

I just realized, I haven't socked my gloves, motherfucker, though maybe I have, it hasn't updated me in 17 hours.

Sorry to hear about the break-up Mel :(.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:50 am

Tank wouldn't just leave morchok in the middle where the road is, kept pulling him further to the left or right respectively. Being RF they didn't clear the mobs on the sides because they don't aggro if you stay in the middle. Cause he positioned to far to either side and not in the middle when the red crystal blew it would punt some people back towards mobs and we'd aggro a few. Or alternatively when people running out from black blood they'd run to far out.

Don't worry about the boyfriend thing to much. I'm much much much better off this way. I was trying very very hard to make a relationship that made me miserable work.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:39 am

Elagon, clearly the hardest fight in normal mode.

Our number 3 healer is showing himself to be unreliable as fuck, said he would be a few minutes late, then arrives 2 hours later and our holy paladin is a tempremental emo who can't take even mild critism without raid quitting in a huff*. So we had to call off thursday been powerleveling the old GM's Monk to 90, two mild sessions has it at 50, doubt we'll have it finished for sundays raid but next wednesday should be fine.

* After wiping on Garaji, due to no healer going into the totems, he was told indirectly "you guys need to communicate better, if one is dolled the other need to go in fast, we can't have that happen again, they'll die in there without one" his computer 'crashes' and he starts some cryptic bullshit about how he wasn't choosing us over his little brother. Whatever, fuck that guy.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Pft... raid bosses...

I'm almost full dreadful+ on two characters now... doing what real men do.

Pvp