I did it...

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:39 pm

Hah! I assumed he was Asian all this time. :huh:
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:40 pm

I assume everyone is asian till I see a DNA read-out proving otherwise.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:43 am

I'm pretty sure i told you he wasn't ages ago. But oh well. lol

We are up to the Galbadia Garden part. Took us a while to get there because we decided we'd do the Diablos battle early. My party was Zell, Squall and Selphie. Used drawn Demi's and limit breaks for a fairly easy win. No KO's and Selphie's very shiny Full Cure Limit Break.

Toshi wasn't quite so sucessful. I think it's because he had Zell, Squall and Quistis. He took longer which is not good in that battle.... Diablos kept gravija'ing him then wing tackling him into KO'edness. I think he's inventory is pretty shot now and Zell died when he defeated him.

He should of had Selfie, i really appreciate her character now this early in the game. Where i didn't before, hopefully i'm a much more mature player lol.

My seed level's gone up to! Beating Toshi's MWHAHAHAHA
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:59 am

Didn't realise you were playing it separately. Yay for lovers rivalry. :D
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:40 pm

We don't really do co-op very well...well in first person shooters. Plus FF8 doesn't do the nifty thing that FF6 did where you could play two player.

It's better this way.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:04 am

I'm almost to disc 2 of FFVII now. JUST got the Lunar Harp and Kujata. I'm gonna be at the Forgotten City pretty soon. I'll start a save on FFVIII by next weekend!
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:42 am

Melana wrote:We don't really do co-op very well...
remember back in the day when games had that fair middle ground where you and player 2 werent joined at the hip but you weren't enemies?

that needs to come back.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:02 pm

The problem is that I haven't played a co-op game since Secret of Mana really. I don't as a general rule play FPS of any sort. So playing co-op Halo 3 with Toshi was... interesting. I think i'm a liability to the team. Same with PC gaming... i just don't do it so i'm not used to it at all.

I was attempting to start WOW again the other day due to his prodding (it was like 1am and i wanted to go to sleep... i was coerced damn it). Apparently it's very painful to watch me move around using a keyboard, especially since he knows i can touch type quite well and use a calculator with ridiculous ease.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:41 pm

Melana wrote:We don't really do co-op very well...well in first person shooters. Plus FF8 doesn't do the nifty thing that FF6 did where you could play two player.
FF6 did that? Was that only in the rerelease?
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:55 am

Started FFVII on Sunday. I'm at the SeeD mission in Timber and about to fight the fake Deling in the train.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:09 am

Playstation release has it, I don't know if it was on the Supernintendo release. But Secret of mana was a Super nintendo release so who knows.

Toshi and I just both finished the end of disc 1 last night, starting on disc two if we have time.