Halo 3 reviews are in

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:07 pm

and they're all fluffy pink and candy coated with a creamy filling.

creamy bullshit.

http://reviews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/1387/Halo-3/p1/
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:33 pm

dude, it's a Team Xbox review, do you REALLY think they are going to give an honest and even handed review of THEIR product ?

No, it's gonna be awesome, innovative (I think their should be guidlines before your allowed to say this shit) and so next gen.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:04 pm

its not their product.

teamxbox is like a sub of ign or somthing.
they dont have anything to do with microsoft or xbox except for they focus on those games only.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:17 pm

oh, I stand corrected.

even still, you have to admit you are an Xbox fan, you are more inclined to be nice to Xbox product.

People who write for this are gonna be hardcore fanboi's, doubt anything ever gets slammed despite how shit it is.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:43 pm

I can imagine it looks pretty fucking sweet, though.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:08 am

graphics are one thing.
but I never liked halos art style.
its all fruity colors and shiny plates
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:47 am

My IRL job has like DX5000 gfx, it's still fucking boring.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:03 am

I've always hated the story for Halo. Simply because it has sucha huge follow, yet remains so fucking lame. To pick out some of the most irritating points would make me look like an obsessive anti-American person. But by fucking GOD does the sotry suck.

However, the game play was right enough and I've enjoyed playing through each one. Nicer and nicer graphics make it ok for me. I sharnt be going out to buy this tomorrow, though. I'll be at least this time next year before I'm arsed.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:55 am

To pick out some of the most irritating points would make me look like an obsessive anti-American person.

Lol, are you wearing a disguise today ?
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:13 am

:lol:
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:46 pm

XD

I actually like the story, i read the books and follow the story and i enjoy it. But its my kinda thing. I notice the difference between american soliders writing and British Soliders writing. To me the americans just want to be heros and kick some ass and dont mind about doing it. Thats why they joined while the british are doing it cause its there job they dont like it but lifes shit. And the game shows more of that. But i dont judge the whole storyline on that. I thinks its very well thought out.

The game it self is like the other 2 games just newier features and shinier. And pretty short, and the ending isnt all that great. Wont go in to it cause well some ppl dont like spoilers even if they dont like the game. The 4 player coop is quite alright gives a more meaning of team work.

The multiplayer is alright like most halo games just crazy shooting, no stragtic just reds and blues running pointing there gun and shooting at a large taget and emptying there clip ... and then maybe another. And ofc u cant forget about the ppl in the vehciles, the warthog tryin to run u over and .... well killin ur own team while u try plus the kid in the scropian tank just shooting anything that moves ... kill stealing happens alot.

Also they brought exp in to the game the more exp u get .......... welll something happens ofc u go up ranks but thats all i know.

Plus u got to be thankful for the good old mute button ..... u have the over caffeined kid sayin "WOW DID U SEE THAT SHOT OMG I GOT I JUST STUCK A ROCKET UP UR ASS!" or as i was playin yesterday and 1 mins left to go i had 22 to kids and some guy just says "WOW I GOT MY FIRST KILL EVER!! ...... I MEAN WOW ..... THIS IS HALO 3 ARNT U ALL JUST HAPPY ... THAT WAS SO COOL!!!" yea i muted alot but that guy i just couldnt mute and some other kid .... i mean if i wasnt doing that good i still had someone to laugh at. I just had to make sure i had my mic turned of cause sometimes i forget and all u hear was laughin.

But it was good but nothing to get to excited over.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:14 pm

I'm not a big Voice com over Xbox fan, I did find the 13 year old 'hard men' amusing. I ROFL'd at the guy screaming about 'fucking jap's and their fuckin' hack builds' in Chromehounds.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:27 pm

Lastwolf wrote:Lol, are you wearing a disguise today ?
It's mainly that the entire populace of the supposed future world is American.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:33 am

is this from the books or the games?

cuzz I got the impression from the games was mostly Latino for some reason.
(Mmmmm Michelle Rodriguez)

their were a few brit voices I heard.

but shit loads of hispanic characters running around.

Did you know if you find the Michelle Rodriguez grunt in Halo2 and stare at her she'll say "you couldn't handle me"
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:49 pm

There are books? Fuck, talk about milking it.

And mainly from the "come on marines blah blah" rubbish. It's in most games though. But I just especially dislike Halo.