Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:18 pm

http://www.gamershell.com/tv/7944.html

Doesn't look bad. Glad they branched off from WWII
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:36 pm

I heard about this the other day, I'm glad they gave that WWII shit a rest, it's done.

CoD UO and CoD 2 where both pretty lame PC shooters imo, I mean there is nothing wrong with it but UO had too much shit in it to be fun, I mena skill was removed from it have the time, I could quite easily killed by and idoit and they might not even mean it.

Case in Point, I was destroying these people in a 5v5, I had a shit team, the only thing in my favour was that the opposing team was equally shit, I mean man I was like 81-2 by the end. I'd ranked up so many times I had more ammo than some armies have. I had an airstrike, 2 satchel charges and 3 guns. I got bored while waiting for them to come after me (I'd planted the bomb in a place where I could easily snipe from safety at any attempting to defuse). I was like 'I better use some of this shit', I threw a satchel out a window to get rid of it... I killed two people. I then called an airstrike on the bomb site and they couldn't get near it, without dying.

CoD2 is simpler but fuck me, there is not difference in the guns. Machine guns miss a lot, all rifles are 75% 1 shot kill. There is no recoil and no health bar. Now the second part ain't so bad, I kinda like that, adds to the mystery but here is the BS, you regen health if you aren't getting shot. The gun shots are muffled and it's obivously catering to a console crowd, which I felt was a spit in the face to teh PC gamers that made them.

CoD3 console only ... I only thought ... those dirty whores.

I'm prolly end up playing this though cause I'm a sucker for anyhting that doesn't have EA on it.