Console Wars Renewed?

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:13 pm

Twilight princess was a remake. It was originally a cube game, and if you look carefully at some stuff, it's easy to spot. They obviously re-did the characters and what not, but i think they cut some serious corners with the environment.
XenoRaven
Enforcer

Post by XenoRaven » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:48 pm

TP was more of a port than a remake.

And yeah, I'm disappointed in Microsoft for releasing this thing. They need to hire me to analyze the industry for them.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:14 pm

your first job should be to recommend that they supply endless funds to me, and leave me the fuck alone...like they do lion head.

thats the sweetest deal ever.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:16 am

The only thing i know about HDMI is that i never shake my friends hand again ... he loves this kinda shit. When i stuck on CS on the college pcs he was like "LOOK AT THE JAGGES" but now with this HD shit, hes on a endless supply of tissue paper and lub.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:52 am

Melana wrote:Ok... so the only things that get released are like the mutliplatform commercial nightmares or stuff that is remade... or close to release date... that's still a few titles.

Also, let us remember that this is all just about video games. It's not anyones life...except Johnny's.
You're absolutely right. They were still making games for the PS1 a full year (maybe even two) after the PS2 came out. You still get all your baseball, football, American football, basketball games, and whatever else until the system dies. Plus you get all the kiddy games because they are so dirt cheap to make, and with over 100 million systems on the market already, it's a numbers game and the odds of making money with a cheaply made game is probably pretty good. I'd expect summer next year to be the time when the PS2 finally dies. Gamecube already is. Xbox as well ...