Nintendo Wii

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:04 pm

I got a wii for my birthday, from Dani. It looks great. I got Wii Play, Wii Sport, Zelda and Monster 4x4 World Circurt.

Wii Play is no bad it lasted a day really then i couldnt beat my scores.

Wii Sports is great, i love boxing and tennis, am pretty good at golf also but at bowling dani kicks my ass.

Monster 4x4 is quite fun a bit silly, got to do sunts to get a boast. Its no bad for a quick shot i say.

Zelda ... havent played it yet ... had the console for over a month i have touched it. Simple reason that when i finally saw it on a m8s wii, i didnt like the look of it and how it played. Was really dissaponited, i love Zelda, well at least they put Link to the past on virtual console might have to get that

I got a couple games through the virtual console, Sonic, Mario Bros and Bomberman, its quite fun to play the games, Mario runs alot quicker than it did and sonic is still bugged for our tvs lol runs fast. All original well apart from mario being on speed.

The controllers are pretty good, i thought i could never use them but i was so wrong. I love them, the only problem was the price. £30ish for every remote so just get another 3 your having to spend £90. Then if a 4 player comes out with the numchuck u need to spend £45 on 3 of those. So thats £135 some what about that. £135 just to have ur mates playin too, for the virtual console its alright u can use ur game cube controllers with half of them unless they need classic controller thats another £45. So alot of money for some pads. But i think theres no games at the mo what need the classic controller u can use the remote or ur gamecube controllers ... if u dont have a game cube controller go down to ur local game shop or ebay and get one there as cheap as chips. I got 4 black ones for my gc for hmm £12.

Hmm not much else to say about it that there dead slow gettin a good game collection up, same shit on the selves for weeks now a new game a week or something like that very small and not so good games.