FFXII

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:44 am

There is a item that removes it.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:40 am

if your thinking baccus wine... it only inflicts... i couldn't get it to remove the status... i think...i'm fairly sure.
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:33 am

Story for this game is about 40-45 hours. Extra shit = 130+ hours

I am at 130 now and I still have 2 optional bosses to go....one of which has 50,000,000 hp. nope, not a typo. 50 million. And sorry, no Break Damage Limit in this one. I've been chipping away at him when I get a chance and it just gets to be a pain. It is nice that you are allowed to leave and save during the fight though...

EDIT: and yes, you can dispel yourself or target yourself with anything else as well. simpy select the spell/attack you want and hit one of the shoulder buttons (can't remember off the top of my head) to target yourself.
Last edited by Massacre on Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:54 pm

I still CANNOT find a way to dispel berserk.

It really pisses me off.

esuna, rememdy up to level three licence, dispel, baccus wine do not work.

The only cure i have is DEATH
...and time

I'm not a patient lady
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:47 pm

can you hit party members?

I remember soing it back in the old nes days.
when a party member was under some stupid spell, Id whack him and rez him back. if i could afford it.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:36 pm

you can but by the time i flip to the menu, r select and do all that i might as well just of waited... it's just annoying when they beserk my leader because if there is no foe in sight he just doesn't MOVE. then you have to change leaders or sub him out or like yeah.

It makes balthier's taunting is that the best you can do? as he dies even more ironic.

Most of the level and availbility of weapons had been pretty good up to this point in the game. I had quite comfortably brought Balthier a new shiny gun every weapon oppurtunity I had, at the moment though i'm hard find to get anything better than what I have and he's now being outstripped ( :( ) by the likes of Penelo or Vaan when it comes to what I would prefer to equip to him.

I know it's a little childish to want to stick with particular weapons for particular characters since it's not job based especially since most weapons don't really effect anything but strength/attackpower and evasion.

btw.... zeromos was a pain in the but.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:27 am

yes. yes he was.
and I hated how they pulled that as long as theirs hate in the world I can never really die bullshit at the end.

WTF!?

Look here Mother Fucker....
I just spent 3 days loosing sleep, strategizing, and trying my luck against you....
When I kill you, you best had stay fuckin dead, lest you fancy the raw taste of thine 14th years old wrath!

(means I'll throw the the controller pretty much)

Golbez was cool tho.
I think i'll go read a summery of that game.