Probably getting a 360 on Monday

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:13 pm

So I got this on Monday, aside from work, I've hardly been off it.

I got Lost Planet. It's a bit shit. tomb Raider, which I'm enjoying and of course, FarCry.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:31 pm

hold up!?

rewind!

you say lost planet is shit and your enjoying tomb raider?

MEDIC!
Last edited by kaos on Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:16 am

I got a 360 for xmas and got, NFS Carbon but most wanted was harder so i like that better, Saints row theres things i like and hate about it, Table tennis for the laugh.

But when i got the console i hacked the firmware and got Test Drive, Tomb Radier, Quake 4 and hmm cant mind the other game, Test drive is alright, but tomb raider is awful they should of left that series die a long time ago and Quake 4 is pretty good to play again lol.

Am gettin Lost Planet for my birthday which i like the look of, i got Gears of War downloaded but i dont want to play it till i get the game it self ... am scared if i play the game now i wont buy the game really lol.

But at the mo theres nothin i really want for the 360, i just like modding the fucker.

Now the Wii thats a console lol, i got it for my birthday a couple of days early and been playin Wii Sports, Play, and some monstor trucks game and there all quite fun and good to play i got Zelda but i havent started that yet.