frustration

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:48 pm

Hehe I'd forgotten about that. The Quake 2 equivalent is so boring. "give all"
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:39 pm

Joe, it's not like I'm not having a good time, but I KNOW I'm better then that at FPS games, but it's endlessly annoying to be challenged both with a new take on the franchise, and clumsy controls at the same time. I know my tactics need a little work, but I'm sure I'll improve if i can ever get used to those controls.

I'm hatching a plan to get myself a copy of R6, which is probably more my style since my i owned everybody at my college playing Counter Strike, and the two seem a little similar. Halo is like a strange mix of the two... I grew up with FPS games that were either run & gun or tactics, not both. We'll see.

Would you get really annoyed if i ended up picking something like that up and bringing it on Tuesdays?

Also, now i know it's not the same, but considering the amount of time I've spent playing Gears, i think I'm doing quite well. I really think it's that my brain looks at an FPS and really REALLY wants a mouse. Practice is one thing, but i also play FPS games on my computer. It probably makes the adjustment all the more difficult.

Oh, and if you read the article, it doesn't make the mouse behave like a PC mouse, more like a slightly manipulated analog stick, so i don't think it would break the game the way you think it might, but without trying it, i really have no idea.
XenoRaven
Enforcer

Post by XenoRaven » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:54 pm

Lol I WANT you to get Rainbow Six and bring it on Tuesdays.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:30 am

i meant the mouse and keyboard adapter.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:20 pm

kaos wrote:there

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2006/12/30/x3...d-mouse-on-360/

BTW people

I'm Not sorry for the double post
its was intended.

and you and I both know that You dont care either.

(I love this place)
BANNED!
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:37 am

I really think that no one gives a shit about the double post if it adds something relevant. It's just when it's a spamming shit head that does it, it goes really old really fast.

My newest frustration is how slow the invincible is. It's so freaking SLOW.