DS Lite and Friend Codes

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:39 am

If anybody is interested, I was hoping to play against somebody one of these days. I recently picked up Mario Kart DS, Star Fox Command, I have Metroid Prime: Hunters, and also FF III. If anybody is interested in trading friend codes for challneges, just put up the game and your code.

Sound good?

Once I set up my Wifi settings for each game I'll post the info. Hope to play against some people.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:52 am

Mario Kart DS Friend Code = 124642 383276
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:34 pm

Marna's only online game is Animal Crossing, unfortunately.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:47 pm

You'll have to buy her some new games eventually then! :P :E
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:10 am

i have kart and FF3, i'll get the codes tomorrow.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:17 am

Hey, is Advance Wars Dual Strike available with Online play?

BTW, my FF3 Friend Code

Last edited by Xanien on Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:14 pm

oh, i have advance wars dual strike too, and so does Joe (Xenoraven) Does that support more then two players? cause that could be pretty fun.

now there's that timezone thing...
Last edited by Super Goat Weed on Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:18 am

I have FF3, Mariokart, clubhouse games and i think that's all the wifi... i'll have to check... i picked up the wifi usb thing yesterday so let me get that all sorted and i'll come and play with you :P

Or at the very least...send you some moogle mail.

Which involves actually playing FF3...but Children of mana has sort of swallowed me whole. It's repetitive and leveling is a pain in the ass. But... when you have my schedule getting stuck in something too shiney is a bad thing.
Trigo
Solider

Post by Trigo » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:43 am

Well once i get my DS lite and wireless network talking to each other again i'll look out my friends code for mariokart and animal crossing :blink:
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:11 am

OK.... I officially feel really stupid, dumb and ignorant.

So i'm trying to connect this Nintendo Wifi USB Connector right? I can't get past instruction 5.

http://www.nintendowifi.com.au/consumerser...ntryId=usbSetup

I get internet connection sharing issues or 'plug in device' issues when it's already plugged in. I'm begining to feel really really stupid.

I have been thus informed by customer service after being put on hold forever that I need to have these four things disabled in order to install the software.

1. Firewall (both microsoft xp and any other)
2. Antiviral software
3. Network sharing
4. Internet connection sharing

I definately have the first two off. But I don't know if i have network sharing or internet connection sharing off. I then was unceremoniously asked for my number and shunted off being told i would be contacted later with more help because they had 10 calls waiting.

So if anyone knows how to switch off my internet connection sharing. I would feel very enlightened and alot less stupid.

I also feel really confused because to my knowledge i don't even have a network of computers in the house.

EDIT: I've found what i was looking for. But it's fucking broken so i have to reinstall windows because my family is a bunch of fucking retards.
Last edited by Melana on Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:12 am

How about just looking for WiFi hotspots nearby? I thought every Starbucks had a Wifi Hotspot. Just set it up there and play. OR you could splurge for wireless internet in your home. I know it's expensive, but believe me it's totally worth it.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:14 pm

What a mess. Though I'd blame Microsoft more than Nintendo (yeah, yeah... :P). It pains me to see the kind of things that people reinstall for. I haven't reinstalled for three and a half years. Anyway, I'd have thought that Internet Connection Sharing would need to be on but they're probably right.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:15 pm

I was actually thinking that wireless internet would be an easier option for me. I can still return the wifi connector so i'm going to do that. The connector cost me $50 which was a pain.

I know i could probably get a wireless router for about $100, which benefits everyone... not just me. Plus Myer is having a sale atm and I know i could get a fairly priced one. Plus then i could hook my internet up to my laptop or my sisters. This is a bonus because my mother and father have recently taken to using the internet and the computer.... which has left me very little time on the computer. Unless of course it's to fix something they have bloody broken.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:08 pm

I think we have a winner! Do it! I don't know how I live with out it. My friend above my apartment steals it, I use it for my Laptop, and also for my DS Lite . . . works like a charm.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:17 pm

You're not still on dialup though, are you? Dialup and wireless aren't exactly the best of friends.
Last edited by Chewi on Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.