the only real reason to own a psp

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:24 am

I don't get it . . . :unsure:
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:38 am

eggactly .... EGGACTLY.

Fast food is awesome, cause when you down it, the bloodlust is there, it can get rather messy though but there is vultures and crows for that sort of thing.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:38 pm

kaos wrote: Not if you use BBcode, Chink

Not if you use BBcode, Spic

Not if you use BBcode, Jew

Those arent funny. so sombody please fucking explain to me why the hell Nigga is?

Nigga has a better ring to it.

Don't get me wrong, we make fun of jews all the time in my house hold... but it doesn't roll off the tongue like nigger does.

I've already said my peace about the word, but to reinterate, I don't care for the word, it is vulgar to me. However, I will use the word as I see fit, because segrigation is bad, no matter how it comes.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:38 pm

youre not provving anything by doing that.
just being a dick.

"oh Im not gay, I hate homosexuality, But I'll have sex with other men as I see fit, cuzz I dont like the idea of sexual prefference"

yeah, that makes a lot of sence.

gets to suckin'
Last edited by kaos on Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:17 am

Why's everybody a racist at Aura again?
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:45 pm

'tis the season.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:51 pm

There is a difference between sexual peferance, and discrimination and segrigation because of skin color.

One is a choice... the other isn't.... see how that works nigga?

P.S. I have no problem with black people, which your alanlogy with homosexuals seems to imply.
Last edited by Masteroftheweb on Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:41 am

sombody could be giving a steer a rim job, and still step away with less bullshit than you.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:26 pm

As nice as that is, it all comes down to it being a word, and Youbeing allowed to say a word I'm not allowed to say, it just fucking stupid.

Hell, why don't I start having alot of words that only I can use, and it's not PC for you to use... then we can be seperated by a language barrier and stop assosiating with eachother entirely.
XenoRaven
Enforcer

Post by XenoRaven » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:58 pm

No complaints here.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:51 am

Your mothers sister or childhood girlfrined calling her a bitch has a different effect and meaning than me calling her a one.

theirs even certain things a guy can say to his girlfriend that no other man should say to her.

Kinship is a key and required element for some things.

and you just seem to come of jealous that theirs a group that youre not a part of, or just simply oblivious to the whole thing.

the most basic example I can think of is sibling interaction.

A guy can treat his brother like crap all day and niether of them really care. but if sombody else does, they'll find themselves fighting both brothers.

its as simple as that.
its not complicated at all.

Kinship extended to a cultural level
Last edited by kaos on Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:58 pm

dude, it's about the relationship you have

i could call somebody i just met a flaming asshole and they would probably punch me in the face, and rightfully so, however, if i said the same thing to Johnny, it would be quite clear it was all in good fun.

On that note, i'm sure the two of us could throw some racial terms around in jest and neither of us would be bothered by it, because both of us know the other well enough to know that neither of us is a racist in any sense.

Now on the other hand, for me to throw a racial term out on the boards is something i wouldn't even consider. Why? because people who don't know me are gonna read it and be offended, and rightfully so, i've just insulted them.

It's nothing more then common sense and a little respect really.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:56 am

No... if you said nigger, johnny would flp on that too, because I'm not racist, and he's flipping at me.

I'm not jealous, I'm annoyed. I feel that if I can't say the word, you can't either. It's more than kinship, because if I'm white and call my girlfriend a bitch, and your black, and you call YOUR girlfriend a bitch, there is no difference their. But Me being white, I can't say nigger. That's fucking retarded.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:19 am

dont look at it as being you cant say it cuzz youre white.
look at as you cant becuase youre not african american black.
cuzz to be honest and a regular black african cant even get away with it.

personally in me when Sombody I dont indentify with calls me a nigger, an instant pillar of anger emerges from somwhere deep within me. this person calls me this and mocks what I am. maybe on purpose, maybe not. but some oddball thing makes him feel the need to try and remind me, as if i wasnt already aware, that I'm black.

when a person I do identify with calls me the same word, nothing happens, becuase I know this person has felt and experienced the same flux of emotion that I have. I know that this person isnt mocking me. or if his is he makes the same mockery of himself and its a clear and mutual jest. this person says what he says without any alterior motive, and without any harm ment.

anyway dude.
neither mind is changing here.

you go ahead and put your little theory to use in the real world all you wont.
dont be shocked when you find this aint no damn utopia where their aint no such thing as culture.

you STILL totally misworked the kinship issue.
but i guess some things are best figured out for ones self.

so do your thing.
but dont bring your bullshit to me.

its not like I can do anything if you do.
but step off me, cuzz im not trying to be pissed off when I'm aura.

next time you feel the need to call sombody a nigger, Find sombody else who's in a position to do somthing about it. (if you got the nuts)

Kaos out.
Last edited by kaos on Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:18 pm

To my recolection, I didn't call someone black a nigger, so how does that work? And infact, I have never, till recently called you a nigger, because I knew you would get uptight about it. I only pushed my own threashold this time out of shear irratation.

And you're right, we don't live in a utopia... and we never will, because people can't get over small shit like a word.