New Gears of War Trailer

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
XenoRaven
Enforcer

Post by XenoRaven » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:57 pm

This is a pretty sweet trailer. It's the one they chose to go on TV and in theaters and stuff. Those who know anything about the game might be surprised by it's content though. It adds a whole new dimension to the game and the character I never knew existed. Keep in mind also that it's all gameplay footage, making it hands-down the best looking game to come out yet.

http://www.gametrailer.com/gamepage.php?id=1650
Last edited by XenoRaven on Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:54 pm

Oh yeah.
I was impressed by this commercial

Thankfully I think it took game commercials into a whole new direction that I think they need to go.

So far theyve always been this IN your FACE 30 second action spots.

Hopefully other developers foll suit and go for movieesque style tv spots.
maybe games can get a littler more respect from the non gamer population that way.
XenoRaven
Enforcer

Post by XenoRaven » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:21 pm

Yeah. I mean, I was excited about Gears of War when I started seeing gameplay videos. But I always thought that the game's mood and storyline would be somewhat one-sided. I just figured Marcus Fenix was this big brutish guy that was always mad at everything, and shot lots of aliens and stuff. This trailer shows potential for a different side of that though. Cliffy B's theme of "destroyed beauty" seems to come full-circle, which is good.