Shadow of the Colossus

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:48 pm

Who's played this, beat it, or wanted to play it? I had bought it a few months ago back in August when I visited my sister in Texas, but had a chance to play it until now.

My god. I was so immersed in the gameplay within the first 10 minutes that as I climbed my first colossus, spotting his emerald, glowing seal on the top of his head . . . I actually cheered my character on, telling him to hold on a little longer as I jammed his jagged sword into the giant's skull. And when the giant titan fell to the ground, spewing blood and rumbling the mountains, I couldn't help but feel satisfied for the first time in a LONG time with a fresh, fun, highly addictive game. I just defeated my 3rd Colussus, and wow ... he was a toughie. Took my almost an hour to find out how to damage him effectively.

So any other words of like/dislike, or anything about this game? For $20, this game is an absolute steal. Buy it!
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:44 pm

It's been highly recommended to me but I haven't played it yet.
Evil Matt
Enforcer

Post by Evil Matt » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:10 am

My housemate owns this. It's super-epic. I played to the last Colossus, and then my modded PS2 stopped working. If you beat it let me know. That last one is a son of a bitch.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:02 am

I'm thinking of playing the first colossus again and getting it on video to load online just so I can share with people how amazing it is. Maybe I'll do that this weekend? I'll post the link when I do it!
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:50 pm

Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:42 am