WoW realm transers?

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Descending Fate
Whelp

Post by Descending Fate » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:13 am

Does anyone have a site other than the wow site that has something posted on this... sometimes people see a post made by someone that works for blizzard in the forums that has been deleted and copies and posts it.. but i can't find anything... any help would be greatly appreciated..

BTW.. will roll a character in the hellscream realm... just for kicks i'm going to roll me a character in that server just to see what PVE is like.. though i don't really need to but i can farm instances and run you through to help you level up and then when the realm transer goes through you can have a good character to move to mal'ganis... good idea? pass the news to jason.. i already told kyle!!
Basically what i'm saying is.. if you have a character that you wanna try out.. it won't be hard to level it up with me being a lvl 60 i can help you do that much faster and you don't have to worry about horde killing you because it's pve.. what do you say? let me know in PM if you could... Thank you! ~DF
Last edited by Descending Fate on Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:18 am

How do you have a 60?

And I don't care to play on anything but Mal'Ganus
Descending Fate
Whelp

Post by Descending Fate » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:27 am

^^^^****...... and why are you still awake? i'ts almost 3 in the morning...? lol...
Last edited by Descending Fate on Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:32 am

pfft, 3 in the morning isnt even hardcore :mellow: :P

I know a few people on warcraft 3 tft who also play WoW that can help you. I'll contact them later ok's? ^_^
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:52 am

3am has been my normal log off time for about 3 weeks.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:36 pm

2 am for me... I need to try and get at least 6-8 hours of sleep before work
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:36 pm

i went of at 1 i think then back on after words and played till 5. Lvl 8 druid!!!
Descending Fate
Whelp

Post by Descending Fate » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:03 am

lol... i can really only play in the morning when i get off work and then i sleep on average of 3 to 4 hours a day before heading off to work... can't wait until this is over and i can go back to 4 10's.../drool
ReDeemer
Solider

Post by ReDeemer » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:34 pm

I'm working on a lvl 14 Paladin, though I'm in Shadow Council = /
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:31 am

ReDeemer wrote:I'm working on a lvl 14 Paladin, though I'm in Shadow Council = /

You're not to far in... go ahead and abandon that character and roll on Ma'l Ganus...

I have characters on shadow council... but I don't play them due to playing pretty much on my main only right now.
Descending Fate
Whelp

Post by Descending Fate » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:54 am

is a rp server anything like a pvp? because you've been playing on an rp server... dude lol.. get ready to go to ganking central... ratio horde to alliance is 3 to 1.... lol... you're just now getting into the lvls you would be getting ganked on your pally... you'll love it when you go to darkshire... that's if you switch ofcourse... lol.. i'll log on and go there just to laugh.. because horde camp the roof tops there.. i've already reported alot of them.. but yeah i have a lvl 42 priest on mal'gan"I"s... i figured i'd put the "I" there so you know how it is really spelled... will is either too lazy or just too stubborn to spell it right.. but yeah my name on there is nightflare... if you decide to create one let me know.. and if you wanna role a character on hellscream i have some characters on that also... so take your pick... enjoy~DF
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:02 am

RP servers are PvE... he'll never know what getting ganked is like unless he walks into a horde city
Descending Fate
Whelp

Post by Descending Fate » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:06 am

did you read it i said he'd get ganked if he switched to mal'ganis......
ReDeemer
Solider

Post by ReDeemer » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:03 am

Heheh, thanks anyways Will - I'm really into the Roleplay aspect of the server, and I have numerous friends who help me on the server aswell.

With the RP aspect, thats the main reason why I started playing WoW. All the other MMOLRPG's have completely lost that element (FF XI, for example), and WoW's been pretty cool so far with the help of good friends.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:03 am

I would then suggest emerald dream for that

Pvp simply makes it easier to interact...

In order to fight someone on roleplay, you have to flag yourself... and your enemy has to attack you... A giving them the upper hand... or flag themselves... and it only lasts for 5 minutes