Recruiting!!!

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Descending Fate
Whelp

Post by Descending Fate » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:26 am

Alright now excepting any new coming or long playing characters on WoW!! Limited time only!!! Hurry Hurry Hurry!!

Thought about it? Wanna join? Ok, heres how you do it! Aren't you excited!!

Simply Contact Dracomagi(Will aka your god!!) ingame with /w and/or mail..
and simply ask to join... Sounds easy huh? that's because it is!! Remember limited time only so make it quick!!!! Do it now! Before it's too late!!!
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:01 am

Wheres the details tho lol. I would think about it if i knew the server and what side u guys are on ... hmm acutually not sure if i could if i think about it ... isnt UK and US servers different ?
Descending Fate
Whelp

Post by Descending Fate » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:04 am

you know it's

Mal'ganis
Alliance

and for your question? i'm not really all that sure i mean there are people from all over the world playing on the version that i play on... so i suppose you could.... but i dont' know for sure so don't quote me on that... but if you decide to go through with it let me know and i'll be more than happy to help you with whatever you need in and out of game... That being the point of a guild in the first place...
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:20 pm

Only people in america play on our servers Cody... That's the way the game is set up... I presume it's same for the UK and any other countries there might be.
Descending Fate
Whelp

Post by Descending Fate » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:37 am

so not all the people in here are in the uk... i just wasn't sure because people in australia play on our servers as well and other people as well... i just wasn't sure... not just people in america... and he could have an american game.. there is a chance... other than that how could they distinguish where a person is located on the internet.. and don't tell me IP address because i know that doesn't matter on stuff like this..
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:38 am

its something to do with the config file on the game it self like, which can be changed so i heard
Descending Fate
Whelp

Post by Descending Fate » Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:26 am

oh well.. i was just trying to recruit people for you will... by the way i'm going to use my rogue alt... that can join your guild.... if that's ok with you
Last edited by Descending Fate on Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:30 am

Once I get more people that are on more often, I'm going to start booting alts anyways... unless it's an alt that gets used alot. case in point, Phil's holy priest... he's on that all the time.
Descending Fate
Whelp

Post by Descending Fate » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:37 am

... ok i take it you don't want me to be part of your guild at all?
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:39 am

If you are never going to use your alt, then no... I don't want numbers anymore... I want people to play with when I need a group or help
Descending Fate
Whelp

Post by Descending Fate » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:50 am

finally you realized the point of a guild.... that's why i'm in praetorian-guards...... it's got numbers and people that enjoy the game... and are somewhat dedicated and are very nice... and helpful... plus i get discounts on everything such as enchantments and other equipment before they put it on AH and generally everyone helps everyone out... so it's great...

but if you don't want me to get my alt to join then whatever.. i was talking about my rogue i think and he's a lvl 33 almost 34 and yes i'll play on him because i want him to be higher level so i can farm with him... i mean 45 would be good enough for me on my rogue so i can farm low level instances for new starting characters and for disenchanting things and selling mats on AH for money... lots of money...

And i'll be really useful in Highend lvl instances being a priest so getting my epics on raids that we run shouldn't be too hard... i just really like PG because the people are really nice...
Last edited by Descending Fate on Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:54 am

I always knew the point of a guild... but I wanted numbers at first to get more people in, thus getting more active people.
Descending Fate
Whelp

Post by Descending Fate » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:48 am

i know that but if you knew the point of a guild... you would've went after active characters that will stick with the game for a good time...

which now that i think of it, how long do you, jason, and kyle plan on playing... it's not really you because you'll play it alot i think... but jason tends to get tired of them and just stop playing... and kyle will eventually find a different game like he always does?
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:38 pm

First you get the Quantity, then you Quality, then you get the women

That's the way me and my friends built our guild we used to have 300 members and we recruited anyone and everyone, I remember recruiting people who /dance'd with me in orgrimmar, we built a reputation a guys that like to have a laugh and do well in the game.

We are down to 143 members now (leavers, lamers and inactives cut our number way down) we do and MC run about once a week and have defeated all 8 of the MC Bosses and summoned Majordomo, going to try and kick his ass tonight actually. or best try on him is 4 adds down out of 8, which is over half way there and we've been talking over strats in officer chat, I think we have it nailed.

We also have 1 girl in guild but I haven't seen any proof so I don't believe it.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:05 pm

Exactly... numbers attract people... then once you have the actives... you kick the numbers... and once you have the numbers... you try to get female players... because if your guild has a female player... it is truely a kick ass guild...

a female player that is active and doesn't suck by the way.