g4tv

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:34 am

Why does it suck?

So i got extended cable and so a channel all about video games seemed like a good idea.

but who are these people?

these people seem like theyre new at the whole concept of video games. and they dont make any real reveiws at all.

most reveiws of any game just seem more like oppurtinities to insult popular celebrities.

and the games that dont get slammed seem to be the ones that have the dumb cult followings behind them.

ei halo 2

I've yet to hear a real reveiw on that game anywhere. honestly it wasnt that damn good. but g4 seems like they'll tell you otherwise.

anyway g4 just seems like its full off pre scripted BS, paid for and/or mindless reviews, and most of all, failed comedians trying to pass gamers by taking every possible shot at anything they can get.
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:19 am

You know what you must do.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:25 am

reminds me of a bits that used to be on Channel 4 Ian Lee is a twat btw
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:46 pm

saw one show on it... something called x play

dear god i've never seen something suck so bad in my life

the host was some kind of crack addict ADHD nightmare child, and the chick cohost seemed.. i dunno.. just sorta there

it was horrid
Evil Matt
Enforcer

Post by Evil Matt » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:56 am

I don't have much to add since I've never seen G4, but I loved TechTV when I used to have cable. Fairly recently, G4 absorbed them. Apparently they fired everyone and destroyed everything good about the programming. At least that's what fans will tell you. I know they canned Leo Laporte, which is too bad because I liked The Screen Savers and Call for Help.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:18 am

G4 is TV channel devoted to companies pushing their games. THere are no real reviews, and no real gamers on there. Only pretty faces and dumb fucks . . . whoever pays the channel the most money gets the best score for their game. Easy as meat pie.