kingdom hearts 2

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Drabe,ThePirateking
Whelp

Post by Drabe,ThePirateking » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:53 pm

i quite liked kh, it was very exotic and nice to see a new perspective on two worlds of fantasy i grew up with. kingdom hearts chain of memories was cool for a card battler and playing as charecter x was very interesting. now in kh 2, the blond haired kid, it seems as though they are trying to make a perspective. maybe even include more ff? who knows. all i know is there should be a war between light and darkness which should result in balance winning. so yeah whats your opinion on kh 2 or kh or even chain of memories.
Last edited by Drabe,ThePirateking on Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:36 am

Hmmm, well there are definitely more Disney characters in KH2 this time, but I'm not sure if there will be new FFers. Perhaps some of the same, and Cloud might actually help you fight on a certain level this time . . . but what other characters could they bring into the mix that they already haven't? Maybe another one or two from FF7, or another few people from FFX like Rikku or something . . . just a thought. I think there are going to be many more original characters this time, and not so much FFers. Don't get your hopes up too much . . . should be out here in Japan before Xmas. Weeeee.
Evil Matt
Enforcer

Post by Evil Matt » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:03 am

I use my eyerolling disdain of Kingdom Hearts as an example of my predisposition towards story. I love a good story. A massive fanfiction-esque crossover does not a good story make. The best thing Kingdom Hearts 2 can do for itself is focus on original characters, and downplay the anachronisms of this Disney multiverse crap.

Of course that's just me. People seem drawn to these games in a way that I can't understand.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:06 am

I had crossovers ... cause 90% of the time they suck major balls, but despite all the things I liked KH it was fun to play and that seems a rarity these days