Harvest Moon:FOMT

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Drabe,ThePirateking
Whelp

Post by Drabe,ThePirateking » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:06 am

In my opinions this was the best harvest moon, it was so awsome, i have pretty much everything but the cottages, and i will get them. how many of you people liked it as much as me? and if you liked it better than the 64 like me then why? i liked it because it was the amazing questing, and how you could do so much more. i thought it was way better than the cube version, that was just crap. so yeah it was fun and interesting plus you got slaves :lol:
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:37 am

Which one is FOMT? Azure and I have been playing the SNES version recently but we haven't played the others before. She was oogling the GameCube version because she's thinking of buying a GameCube soon. I'll just have to tell her it's crap. :D
Drabe,ThePirateking
Whelp

Post by Drabe,ThePirateking » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:22 am

FOMT, Friends of Mineral Town for the Gameboy advance. this was a remake of the 64 version. it had alot of new twists and the charecters changed places in the harvesting world. i wasnt a huge fan of the snes version, it seemed so ugly, like i thought there was too much time to be spent on just cleaning your field. but then again, it was there first attempt. so i respect them for it. as for with the cube version, it is my opinion that its crap. some people might find it ok, i just didn't like it. ill end up borrowing it off my friend just to get the beach cottage.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:40 am

Ah not a huge fan of handhelds. I had an original Gameboy about seven years after everyone else. Haven't bothered since!
Drabe,ThePirateking
Whelp

Post by Drabe,ThePirateking » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:21 pm

really?? whats your opinion on the ds and the new psp?
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:54 pm

Couldn't give a shit! And I say that despite being a (potential) game developer.
Evil Matt
Enforcer

Post by Evil Matt » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:25 am

I've played both 64 and FOMT on emulators, and the handheld game definitely has more too it. I missed the greenhouse but it was so powerful I'm not surprised it was left out. The sprites, however, made me insane. I moved on to other games once they started getting irritating.

Save the Homeland, by the way, sucks.