Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:55 pm

Haha, yeah, the long ass climb up that ladder was painful.

Yesterday, I played it for an hour and a half collecting the frogs...then I missed one and couldn't go back and get it, :(

Means I gotta go all the frigging way back :(

EDIT:

I embarked on nothing, I made a disclaimer :P
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:30 pm

it was truely a great game, the last battle in the field of flowers was mind blowing (visually not in terms of difficulty)

my only complaint was the ridiculously easy final boss. i mean cmon, where Metal Gear Rex when you need him? MGS1 was the only game the presented any sort of challenge out of the three.

as for the song, i thought it was funny. it was pretty clear to me that they were purposefully making a bad ripoff of james bond.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:01 am

I've just bought MGS1 of E-bay :D
Evil Matt
Enforcer

Post by Evil Matt » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:30 pm

It was pretty clear to me that they were writing a bond-esque song in Japanese and then translating it in the usual fashion.

If you're going for the stealth camo, I found it much easier to attempt a no alert game than collect the frogs. Some of the frogs in the motorcycle chase seemed impossible for me to find. In the higher difficulties you'll want to avoid alerts anyway.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:58 am

Well baring that in mind, I'm going to keep trying to get them, if that fails, give in with doing what you said in mind.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:19 pm

so why does mik hate this game?