Miss Fable?

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:29 am

its being re-released on xbox with extra features and for only $20

great deal I think. so even tho i got the original i'll be getting a second copy.
Evil Matt
Enforcer

Post by Evil Matt » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:31 am

Everything I've read about Fable suggested that it was a big fat waste. Did you like it enough to buy it twice?
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:54 am

the creator of the game did publicly apologize for it
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:21 pm

I did like it enuff to buy it twice.

I think the most complaints come from ideas that didnt make it into the game. not from the actual game itself

whats worse is that some of the features people are pissed about that didnt make it were just rumors to begin with.

Why peter Molynuex apologized I have no idea.

lots of games have to have features cut all the time. if it were me my, public adress would have been more like "fuck yall, I gave you a great game and then you call it crap for things that arent even there, and dont bother to mention the things that are. fuck yall""

the only real complaint was that it was a bit short. but hey the game is called Fable. not Oddyessy, and theirs worse things you can do with 20 bucks....like liet a family member borrow it.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:27 pm

Peter Molyneux is English and has an OBE though so he would have said "Excuse me but you are being ever so frightfully rude..." I didn't know he had an OBE till just now. That's pretty cool really.
Last edited by Chewi on Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.