Resident Evil 4

Everything from Console, PC & Handheld. This is the place your none On-line Graphic related play things go.
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Mon May 30, 2005 8:23 am

Yeah.. so this game owns.. I'm playing through it for the first time and I'm having serious problems on disc 2.

well.. i just started disc 2 and i need to save ashley "again" she's locked up in this cell and there's 2 guards that don't seem to die so i run by them to save ammo.

got all the keys i need.. just having problems fighting this big zombie thing that shoots a arm out of him and impales you on spikes that come from his body @_# he has the key attacked to him.. tryed shooting it off but.. but no luck.

The boss at the end of disc 1 stole all my ammo

so can anyone help me defeat this minion of the evil undead?

If not, tell me what you think of the game anyway :)
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:10 pm

I got this game about a month ago, it's fantastic. The best Resident Evil game so far, I can't believe how good the atmosphere is at times, and for once the acting is pretty good. I've played it through3 times now, but I can tell I'll still go back to it more in the future.
nakodai
Trainee

Post by nakodai » Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:27 am

the thing you're fighting is called an iron maiden, it's an upgraded version of the regenerator, so to take it out you need to hit the plagas (parasites) on its body using the sniper rifle with the heat scope attachment. just keep a safe distance and hit the hot spots to make it explode, then you can grab the key.

once you beat the game the first time through you'll have access to an extra mini-game called assignment ada, and if you complete it you'll get a weapon called the chicago typewriter, which can kill the regenerators/iron maidens without using the heat scope, AND it has infinite ammo so you won't have to worry about running out at crucial times.

i hope you beat it alright, the end's pretty sweet. n__n
Last edited by nakodai on Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:43 am

the entire game. as far is 3d graphics/animation goes....XSI
nakodai
Trainee

Post by nakodai » Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:18 am

true, true... oh yeah, did you hear they're porting it over to the ps2 now? the graphics won't be as good, but they give you a chainsaw. *BZZZRRRMMM* huahahahahaa... n______n
Last edited by nakodai on Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:51 pm

that and you get another version of the game where you play as that chick in the red dress

mind you, it's not the same game over again with a different character, it's a totaly new game. you take her and do all the things she was doing on the side during the main story.
nakodai
Trainee

Post by nakodai » Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:04 pm

that's what assignment ada is. o.0 ada's the lady in the red dress. it's kind of short, since you only get to do the part at the end on the island base, getting the plagas samples for wesker... you do get to fight krauser though, before he fights leon, so that's pretty cool.

that and the mercenaries mini-game. those are both on the gamecube version, and will probably be on the port... does anyone remember the shooting gallery? you get all those neat figurines of everybody that say stuff... WOO.