Climbing

Anything in the sporting world, you know... that stuff that happens outside... away from TV, console and/ or computers... I've heard rumors... but that's all they are, rumors.
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:41 pm

i started climbing when i was working in the USA and it is really fun since i got back to bonny scotland i have been reasearching place to climb here but i was just wondering if anyone else enjoys this most wonderfull of sports
Last edited by adok on Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:13 pm

i have many timse adok,its fun and very challenging,there is a indoor wall to climb at leeds,a difficult wall,a great free section,where you have no ropes(oooo scarey),i do like to climb outside though

i could honestly say though.....the heights scare the shit outta me,i love ab-sailing down,but i cant look down,which is dangerous

but i haven't been climbing for 2 years*sighs*....i do miss it
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:28 pm

2 years man why you stop. we got a pretty cool wall in edinburgh. its where they held the final of the world cup indoor climbing event last year. im going their to take a course on face climbing so that should be good. boulderings fun but face climbing looks so much more fun
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:30 pm

my mother split up from my stepdad.....so...her being a pussy....i never go anymore.....but im definatly gonna go agian,soon as im mobile..lol
adok
Solider

Post by adok » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:43 am

good good man it really is the best sport. i have freinds who are all about snowboarding and shit like that . hell no "real men go up"