Soccer or Football. Which do you prefer?

Anything in the sporting world, you know... that stuff that happens outside... away from TV, console and/ or computers... I've heard rumors... but that's all they are, rumors.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:50 am

here here

i FUCKING hate football

im no good at it

when i was younger i was tramatised by my(so called) friends abusing me cos i was shit

and to top that as echo rightly sez

people do much more dangerous jobs than them and they get paid much much more than the firemen and the policemen/women....WTF?

but ina vain attempt not to kill yuffies topic

who watched the game today?...ermmm yesterday now?
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:01 am

well perhaps in england things are different but i consider myself damn lucky if i can find a foot ball game on tv. all ppl care about is stupid baseball here, the worst sport ever IMO. and idk how much 100,000 (weird symbol) is worth here but ill tell u they dont make much here.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:58 am

Well u see thats american there main sports are Baseball, basketball, American Football and Ice hockey. While here in Europe and probaly the rest of the world football has really taken over tv. I know its real big in Italy. But TV shows get canceled for this shit. If its a rugby oh no we will just stick it on the radio to not upset the tv guide. But football is overpaid. One of the top paid jobs prob
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:46 am

David Beckham gets paid £100,000 a week but that's the top end of the scale. Some footballers get paid less that £50 a week.
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Sat Jun 19, 2004 6:27 pm

well beckham is a special case and IMO hes overated a little hes still good but not as good as Ronaldo or of course Pele. personally i wouldnt mind one bit if soccer was basically the only thing on tv cuz i dont watch much tv i prefer to be outside or, like all of us here, playin a good videogame.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sat Jun 19, 2004 8:09 pm

yeah hes good but i think hes a wanker....thus making me not like the twat

his wife is worse....living it up big time and she ant done nowt
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:12 pm

if she was my wife id be like "Bitch! go do sumthin or ur not gettin any of my money"
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:45 am

damn right

making me look like atit in front of millions of people....id have to bitch slap her to the job centre(not actually touch her of course....just physically drag the dumb fuck there)
Drayton
Enforcer

Post by Drayton » Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:04 am

B) Sports players arent over paid they are entertainers and because we want to watch them they get paid a shit load of money it is our own fault for worshiping sports. Soccer or Football is on the down fall people it looks that soon Basketball will be the new world sport. Soccer sucks anyways fucking boring American Football (Still dont know why they call it that) is the sport baby!! You can say what you want but if you put you bitch ass rugby players against any of our football team. And it wouldnt matter if they played rugby or American football our american players would own them. Y'all want to talk about pussy look at soccer those are fucking pussy falling down when no one hit them Yellow card Red card cake ass. But to make sure I give a little love nothing is worst then fucking Baseball.

AND every sport is a pussy compare to Boxing now thats where the badasses are or any fighting sport. Also if you every heard of it Hockey is a tough ass sport I see players lose their front teeth not to mention their upper lip being cut open all the way to their nose. Go to the locker room and two mintues later come back and play.

Now to put every sport in there place if they havent had a dead by playing it then they cant say shit. I aint talking about over heating either and the sports I know that have had that are.

Boxing, American Football, and Hockey.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:03 am

Drayton wrote:American Football (Still dont know why they call it that) is the sport baby!! You can say what you want but if you put you bitch ass rugby players against any of our football team. And it wouldnt matter if they played rugby or American football our american players would own them.

hehehe, so ya think, last time there was an american group visiting our high school, they got fucking pwned by our rugby players, they were complaining about not having pads and shit, who need them, the human skull is thick enough. So dont give me non of this american football players would own rugby players, we basicly play the same damn sport, just we dont use padding, and we still tackle as hard as you pussy ass american footballers.

Difference atween us rugby players and you AF players, we got balls

have a nice day
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:23 pm

yasuo wrote:hehehe, so ya think, last time there was an american group visiting our high school, they got fucking pwned by our rugby players, they were complaining about not having pads and shit, who need them, the human skull is thick enough. So dont give me non of this american football players would own rugby players, we basicly play the same damn sport, just we dont use padding, and we still tackle as hard as you pussy ass american footballers.

Difference atween us rugby players and you AF players, we got balls

have a nice day
here here...i play rugby.......i watch american pussy ball....and i watch Rugby

threre is no way i will ever accept that american football is better than rugby

like he says...we use no pads....we dont just throw the ball forwards...we drive the ball forwards...using body strengh

haha

Bring em on america...jus be ready to take em home!
Pudgedog
Scavenger

Post by Pudgedog » Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:31 pm

i like rugby
leauge though, not union.

unlimited tackles..you could just slowly walk your ass up there. ghey ass sport.

soccer i enjoy as well.
Drayton
Enforcer

Post by Drayton » Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:08 am

B) So we all agreed that American Football is better. And when I say we I mean me which is the only thing that counts.

Anyways I seen where you gay ass rugby players came over and try to play american football they where bitching that they couldnt understand the plays. Also they where slow, and getting over power by are players. That fact of the matter is that if we where to assemble a team of are NFL player teach them the game of rugby we would win. But if we where able to do the same thing for your players they would get killed we just have better athletes. Hell the best soccer player is american that Freddy Adu even Pele said it. To bad our Soccer league is horrible because no one cares about it over here. Unless it is the world cup of course but we should send him over there to y'all leagues before the fucking Brazil gets him. DAMN THEM TO HELL!!
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:05 pm

If the dude was that good they'd have signed him, every major european club does tour of the USA and or China every summer athey call, 'training' torunaments before the start of each new season, on the pretext of a warm up. But it's lies, it's to sell t-shirts and have a look at the teams over there see if there is anyone good.

Teams Currently in or about to be in the US within the next week or so.
Manchester United, Celtic, Rangers, AC Milan

Case in point, in a pre-season friendly Cristano Ronaldo played against Man Utd at the age of like, 18 and the players at the end of the game said to the manager 'sign him, now' and two weeks later for 14m they did. This is the same dude that said 10 million was a rip-off for anyone under 20, btw.

Boxing used to be good, but it's too safe nowadays, nobody dies in the ring, nobody gets really badly fucked up. Now you make all be like 'No sport is worth dying for' and 'that's horrible', how can you say that?'.

You're right and even I don't agree with it, It's not worth dying for, but you gotta agree it's a shit load more enteraining. Think of it this way, now that Lennnox Lewis has quit, who is left in World Heavy Boxing?

.. no-one thats who, The 'Great' 'new' up-and-coming British Boxing hope is a dude named Audley Harrisson, who's 33 !! he won the gold medal at the olympics he had like I dunno, 8 years of experiance on everyone else.

You've all watched Rocky (if you haven't, where the fuck have you been ?)
Rocky doesn't win on points after 8/10 rounds, nor does the fight ever get stopped in the round 2 cause the guy was bleeding a bit, Rocky's face looked like a side of beef and that motherfucker kept fighting till he won and even then, he sometimes beat the ref up for not releasing he was gonna win in Round 28 and just give it to him.

It's the same deal as Formula One, it's dropped off in popularity because it's too safe, too automated. They put in all these safety measures to slow down the cars for years, track records on most tracks haven't been beaten since like 1989 or some shit.(after research, I can't confirm or deny this claim as tracks have shortened in several races since 1989, 1994 would be a tad more accurate) Last two years running they being 'trying to do something about Michael Schmacher' which is bullshit, it's like putting Tyson at age 19 in the boxing ring now. The Dude was an animal and everyone (yeah I know they could kick my ass, but I don't call myself a boxer do I ?) nowadays is a pussy. Schmacher is a real racer driver, everyone around him might as well be walking.

We're Blood monkeys, we live for the moment that somebody gets fucked up, it's that drama, that moment of absolute horror, that we need. Don't believe me, ever drove past a crash and not looked over gawkign .. well done you're a souless bastard that doesn't care about a fellow human being. Looka the Indy 500, hta't s shitty car going round a fucking bowl for like 2 hours, you could wach sceletrix for that shit, it abotu cars catching fire then flipping over 50 thousand time and the driver getting pulled out covered in oil and burning blood.

It's all about the great tragity, risen so high to fall so fucking far, you only get you're 15minutes* and then you're old news

(* not an actual 15minutes per person, and no I won't help you get it .. now fuck off)

Look at the real Ronaldo, the dude is only what 25 ? they're already talking like he's 85, cause everyone loves the tragic story, like Gazza or George Best. At 18 he was the most sought after player in the world and his price tag just keep getting worse, at 20 he played in a world cup and his knee was fucked, from the get go, he still walked out with the golden boot (most goal scored in the tournament) he broke down after and really (according to critics)never hit that sort of form again. But it's bullshit, last world cup, I can distinctingly remember him several times making apposing teams look like real assholes , like where a coupla dumbasses that played ball in there spare time and only played against kids even at that, kinda shit. But all the talk was about Ronadlinho cause he was the 'talk of the tournament'.

I've lost count of the times that's happened. Michael Owen, David Beckham, Ronaldo, Rio Ferdinand, Raul, Christain Veiri, the list goes on and that's just in the past year or so. All big names that are 'off the boil' because we love to build them up then knock them down.

It's modern day theater, they're actors on the athelitic stage and we pay whatever it takes, there where story of people paying 400euro a ticket to get into the Quarter Final of Euro 2004. I watched it in the middle of a National Park in derby on the front counter of a pizza van.

Football or whatever dumbasses wanna call it is a way of life to some people and you can only understand if you've been there.
That fact of the matter is that if we where to assemble a team of are NFL player teach them the game of rugby we would win. But if we where able to do the same thing for your players they would get killed we just have better athlete
I can't agree, why where they chasing Jonah lumu for years then? till he caught some weird ass virus that totally fucked him up. They wear NO armour and they don't get massive breaks every 10 seconds, in each game a player can only be on the pitch for 40 minutes and you get three break periods, wtf ? is that about, the only factor I would give you is maybe heat, but rugby is played in africa and Australia (No that's neither of them are in Ohio nor are they near Liverpool) but speaking of the Aussies....

Aussie Rules!!! those dudes would destroy any rhombus (my new word for american football, cause it's about as random as 'soccer') player, they'd would get they're toys handed back to them in a body bag, that they'd need to use pretty soon.

Aussie Rules players are mental.

Most are tortured for 14 hours a day as children, just so they can be mean enough to survive schoolboy level, then they a ritually stabbed, just so they have no fear and have the pain tolerance to jab they're own broken bones into some other poor bastards thorax.

In fact you can only get red carded is A-rules if you only have a nose bleed at half time or you flinch before you get stabbed in the thorax.

Shit most Arules players don't even have they're own teeth, awh hell no. They gotsa collection of teeth from other dudes, that they found swimming about in the pool of blood that the dude in question, was lying in at the time.

If an A-rules player is murdered the only way to identify the body, is look where the phrase 'Aussie Rules Football Rules Biatch' is tattoted in his mooth on his dental records.

All Players these days eat 'well controlled diets' and so do the Ausies, those sonvabitches eat a whole deer, that they sometimes bother to cook, let alone kill and they wash it down with a barrel ale, that they drink out of a dirty broken beer glass.

A-rules players are banned from all 'the extreme fighting' leagues cause one them once tore the head of the anouncer and used it to beat the other guy to death, the other guy was the organiser and the event hadn't even been due start for another two weeks.

That's why nobody complains about aussie rules sharing the name.
Last edited by Mik on Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:42 pm

cant say much to that

cept miby "word!"

and drayton, ego? yours could stop a damn freightrain