Show All Topics!

Information, problems and conversation on anything and everything to do with Aura and these here boards.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:39 am

Don't know if you really care about this, but the board has been pretty damn weak and slow lately. I can't help but think this is because there seem to be no topics to post in. You may not think so, but it's a subconscious thing when somebody comes into these forums and wants to post. If you see no topics, then you won't post anything. SO I think you should change the defaults of most of the sub forums to VIEW ALL TOPICS to jump start the posting process. Trust me, it will work. We all like bumping up dead topics!
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:26 am

Let the bumping of old topics begin!!!!!
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:47 am

Yeah I'll get to that. I had noticed the quietness lately although I've been posting in a hidden forum a lot recently. :P
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:25 am

Not sure, dragging long dead threads from the dregs is a good idea, but if ya want.

Activity is all relative, considering we have no active measures to get new users it's to be expected. Not even a situation I'm overly bothered about changing.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:10 pm

Spamming can be fun sometimes though. It gives us members something to do, or at least keeps us here instead of having us frolic somewhere else.