name change

Information, problems and conversation on anything and everything to do with Aura and these here boards.
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:24 pm

2 hours
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:01 am

the longest one I've ever 'stayed' in was 7 hours after than I got a friend to log in and finish the game for me I went to sleep.

The longest game run time is where I came in at the 20 hour mark we won like 20 minutes later.

I've been in tonnes of AV's (Exhalted) and I only lost twice against some of the best equiped guys on the server and I've beat them a few times though.

I need to find you guys wipeclub that's some awesome shit
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Wulf » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:19 am

only lost twice? alliance must suck on your server or horde are just really kick ass good :P

its pretty balanced on defias.. but god i hate horde NPC's in your main ><

Alliance have this problem where when we get frost wolf grave yard we think we have it won, then we lose Iceblood and alliance still think we have it won, then we lose SF and SH and we still think we have it won.

Horde take stormpike, we have FW graveyard and that's all.. I hate it when we do that. :P

I make sure that never happens when I lead, but normally it's some level 60 paladin that thinks he is a warrior leading.. So it's all good.

Just lost an AV, can you tell? ^_^