Life Sucks...Major

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Kimiko
Whelp

Post by Kimiko » Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:07 pm

well over here on this side of the ocean....life is sucking....Guy problems left and right...but I am starting to fight back with one of the problems...plus i moved somewhere and i have to share a room with a child that can't go to bed with out a tv...bah...My one friend that i am starting to fight back with has it coming to him today...other then that i am having a hard time talking to the other guy....oh what joy....
Murton
Whelp

Post by Murton » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:18 pm

Well being a guy myself, I tend not to have guy problems, but when my female friends do have guy problems that they want help with, and indeed when my guy friends have girl problems that they need help with they all find that talking to guys/girls to see their perspective on the problem usually helps. In real life this tends to be rather daunting but here on the internet there is a whole lot pressure, nobody here can judge you as most don't know you in real life, please feel free (of you wish) to share your problems with the rest of us and I'm sure that you'll find the vast majority of the replies in some way helpful, we wouldn't be doing our jobs as friends or members of this community if we didn't help each other out when asked. Of course we'll all understand if your problems are a little too personal to air out on the forum, I'm only trying to help here.
Kimiko
Whelp

Post by Kimiko » Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:45 pm

They ain't to personal....just extremely hard to explain...Really hard...Thanks for the help...when i get around to it I'll tell y'all what is going on...
Murton wrote:Well being a guy myself, I tend not to have guy problems, but when my female friends do have guy problems that they want help with, and indeed when my guy friends have girl problems that they need help with they all find that talking to guys/girls to see their perspective on the problem usually helps. In real life this tends to be rather daunting but here on the internet there is a whole lot pressure, nobody here can judge you as most don't know you in real life, please feel free (of you wish) to share your problems with the rest of us and I'm sure that you'll find the vast majority of the replies in some way helpful, we wouldn't be doing our jobs as friends or members of this community if we didn't help each other out when asked. Of course we'll all understand if your problems are a little too personal to air out on the forum, I'm only trying to help here.
St.Lucifer
Enforcer

Post by St.Lucifer » Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:30 pm

yeh go for the full bloodied heart renching tale
we'll all try to help you out
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:54 pm

or at least make you feel better.
Kimiko
Whelp

Post by Kimiko » Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:46 pm

Well here's the thing...Me and my one friend are sort've on rocky terms because...well not really sure why...we just been having allot of problems lately...he's been 'hurting' me so to speak...blames me for stuff that i didn't even do...lashes out really...then thats when i lash out at him...my emotions have been on the fritz lately and i can't stand it....well my other problem is there's this other guy that i like and crap....thinking about him constately....blah...you know the rest of that story.... :blink: :huh:
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:06 pm

uh... no we don't
Kimiko
Whelp

Post by Kimiko » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:52 pm

Super Goat Weed....you're killing me with your sarcasim....you really are....oh well....well the rest of that story is that i am in love with that kid and we talk all the time...and i don't even knows if he likes me or nething like that....heh heh...i sent him an email the other night about how i like him(well actually in love with him)....and we talked last night on the phone for like 10 minutes and he never mentioned it and then we talked this morning for a good bit of time and he never mentioned it either...Me and my friend thinks that he either is afraid or doesn't know what to say....
St.Lucifer
Enforcer

Post by St.Lucifer » Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:05 pm

then wot are u confused about?
hes a guy, guys are retarted ur gonna have to talk to him about it face to face....dont scare him tho
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:47 am

well yeah, your friend is right

he's either scared and dosn't know what to do, or he dosn't like you and he dosn't know how to say it, or he's trying to string you allong until he can figure stuff out for himself. Either way, if you want results you need to be more direct.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:13 am

Life can be a bit of a bitch, so just face upto this, head on, but be gentle with it yeah, i know thats pretty useless, but its better than ripping someones heart out and jumping up and down on it, unless you get off on that iuno
Kimiko
Whelp

Post by Kimiko » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:47 pm

Well here's to find out last night when I was talking on the phone with my one friend...he didn't get my email until last night...and when I called him and he mentioned it I said "you did?" to make it seem like i didn't already know...and other then that he hasn't mentioned anything about that...
Kimiko
Whelp

Post by Kimiko » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:51 am

Well listen to this...he said he only wants to be friends because I only supposely like him because of video games but its allot more deeper then just video games you know I like I allot of other things about him too and plus...he says we are WAY to different but I am sure there are couples out there that get along just as well and they are really different you knw and who excatly said we were really different?
Toe Nail
Whelp

Post by Toe Nail » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:42 am

He's trying to tell you, in a nice way, he's not interested. Get the hint and move on already. He doesn't like you. Whatever conviluded scenario you have made up in your head of odd-couples getting along hunky-doory is IN YOUR HEAD.

Tough love is best in times like these, i think.
Murton
Whelp

Post by Murton » Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:53 am

Toe Nail was a little blunt there, but I believe he may be right. If you phrased your approach strongly he's likely to have thought "woah, this is deep. better make sure I handle this carefully so I don't hurt her" and played the "let's just stay as friends" card, I'd probably have done the same in his position as would anyone else here, unless they really enjoy acting like assholes.

Long story short, you still have the guy as a friend, which means you're still allowed to love him as long as you keep your hands to yourself and don't say anything dumb, also when you get over him you're free to move on. You can a;sp still play video games with him (that's a guess since you mentioned it) which I interpret as to mean that nothing will really change, you'll just continue to be good friends.

Try to look upon this situation as a victory rather than defeat as you really haven't lost anything here. You told him how you felt and he responded likewise, looks like you got what you wanted, at least in part anyway. Better luck next time I guess.