Vafourite Doof

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
runawaygurl
Not-A-Deserter

Post by runawaygurl » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:36 pm

No! I really like veggies.... of course that might come from being a vegetarian for the first 8 years of my life... of course nowi eat the occasional chicken... but i still think beef is icky... i feel like its moo-ing at me when I bite into it... *shudders* gross. Not to mention i'm not a real big fan of the taste.
berwick upon tweed
Solider

Post by berwick upon tweed » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:44 pm

Most vegetables are just okay. Broccoli is the only one that makes my mouth water.

Some of them just suck plain ass though, like eggplants and chuchu (I have no idea what it's called in English).
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:45 am

Art Is Hard wrote:No! I really like veggies.... of course that might come from being a vegetarian for the first 8 years of my life... of course nowi eat the occasional chicken... but i still think beef is icky... i feel like its moo-ing at me when I bite into it... *shudders* gross. Not to mention i'm not a real big fan of the taste.
i've got this opinion on certain kinds of vegetarians, and it all depends on how you answer this one question...

why are you a vegetarian?

oh, and most vegetarians eat seafood or fish of some kind, i think a vegan is the type that won't eat any animal and usualy not an animal product either

then again i'm no expert, i love my steak... yum
Last edited by Super Goat Weed on Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:02 am

i don't like beef, lamb or pork. I can only eat burgers and sausages on bery VERY rare occasions, and even then i can't eat it all. I love chicken, seafood and duck.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:23 am

I love a good steak...hmmm yummy.
April
Enforcer

Post by April » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:56 am

As being an Italian....food is a major part of my family. We eat all the time, and we love good food. XD

Sooo.....mmm' Favorites....Shrimp Parmessian, and Manicotti.
Evil Matt
Enforcer

Post by Evil Matt » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:57 am

Everyone I know who called themselves vegetarian doesn't eat meat or fish. Personally I try to avoid meat, but I guess there was pig in the chili today. I'm not willing to go to great lengths for meat avoidance.

As for why I do it Goat, I do it because it is nice to not eat animals. Please, impart your opinion of me.
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:28 am

bacon, steak chips and dip, chocolate chip cookies. that's my whole diet right there.
berwick upon tweed
Solider

Post by berwick upon tweed » Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:33 am

i doubt you'll make it to your 30s.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:15 am

Melana wrote:I love a good steak...hmmm yummy.

there's just so many reasons to love you :D

anyway the big problem i have with vegitiarians is i've found most have stupid reasons for it... like it's not nice to eat living things

so what are plants? i'll tell you, plants are living things that are just easier to catch.

now this isn't to say i haven't heard good arguments for vegetarian / veganisim, but i've found most of the people that eat like this do it more for a fashon statement, or use it as a source of drama.

"how can you eat that?" kind of people just piss me off, i'll eat whatever the hell i want thank you very much, you're just lucky i don't have a taste for vegetarian...

now if you're doing it for a decent reason, like health or if you won't eat certain kinds of meat, like veal, because of the way the animal was abused to get the meat, that i can understand.