New Baby!

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
EchoPark
Vagabond

New Baby!

Post by EchoPark » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:02 pm

Nooo not me but Bryan and Kristina have had theirs! Shroomy and Bobo i'm sure lol.

It's a tiny wee girl and she was early and they called her Geraldine Elaine, shes early so hasn't been home yet and I think with some other wee things so send wishes and wee prayers for wee Gealdine and ofc to the parents :D

They are on facebook and they have been updating everyone with news. :) So if ya havent already head over there and say well done and whatever else you say to folk who have had babies.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Re: New Baby!

Post by Chewi » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Haha, you almost gave me a heart attack there. Congratulations to them! Hopefully the wee thing isn't too much of a handful.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:40 pm

I'm due a little bundle of joy myself at the end of this month!

When was Kayla born, James? Was it Christmas day? I'm hoping ours holds off until AFTER Christmas day. Being an atheist it'd be too much to bare :/
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:55 am

It was Christmas day. It wouldn't be so bad. It would give you an excuse to at least celebrate something on that day, then you wouldn't look like a total Scrooge. :P
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Haha, we've already settled on a name and it's quite a Christmas-y one :D

EDIT:

We've already got family told straight too, they can't bundle them both into one gift giving thing. Would be a tad unfair if they did :/