Tattoo Ideas part 2

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Tattoo Ideas part 2

Post by Squirrel » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:42 am

Ed's thinking about a second tattoo. He's been debating about it for some time now and he wants the chaos star. However he doesn't want the bog dtandard chaos star he's been playing with the image and coming up with his own design. He's not too happy with different outcomes, so he wants me to ask you peeps about coming up with ya own design for him? I'll post the details.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/ ... ersion.png

As in the above image he wants it tribalised. I'm working with this as well, but he wants others input too. Any help and advice would be really great. xZx
Shane
Not-A-Deserter

Re: Tattoo Ideas part 2

Post by Shane » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:43 am

I like all 3 ideas but as a combined effort, like the colours and basic shape of the one on the left, the extra spikes added in as the one on the right, with the bottom right (but just the very outline of it) surrounding the whole design in dark strokes.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Re: Tattoo Ideas part 2

Post by kaos » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:14 am

I've been thinking of getting the same.
I'm jealous as hell of the one on the upper right.
its clean and simple, and the spikes add some grit.
But its probably going to come down to the location and proximity to other tatts

when I was doing one one for myself I found that it was kinda hard to do because chaos its such a rigid kind of symbol to work with. not much room change.

one of my favorite artists had one on a character of his that looked like a peace symbol.
http://www.bromart.com/gallery/DarkFutu ... Peace1.jpg