Smart my smartphone is.

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.

Which smartphone would you go for, or have?

iPhone (2G, 3G, 3GS, 4)
40%
BlackBerry (Curve, Bold, Pearl etc)
10%
Andorid* (Samsung Galaxy S, Sony Ericsson X10 Mini etc)
20%
Symbian* (Sony Ericsson Vivaz, Nokia E5 etc
10%
Windows* (Samsung Omnia Lite, HTC Touch 2 etc)
No votes
Smartphones are teh evil O.o
10%
Haven't got one nor want one.
10%

Total votes: 10
Trigo
Solider

Re: Smart my smartphone is.

Post by Trigo » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Well got the dell streak today its a great phone and posting this from it
Tartan
Solider

Re: Smart my smartphone is.

Post by Tartan » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:27 pm

i like my phone its a nokia E71.
tho i was gutted it didnt bloody work when i went to jersey so i couldnt text or call or anything with the damm thing.
so when im at home i only use it for the camara and text,the net on its is slow but its okay i dont use it much for the net unless its for train times when im away shopping or use the gps for the maps when i was in london but it ate up the battery reallly fast! and at random times its crashed.
that one thing i hate about my phone is if i do use it alot via web or gps it eats my battery the charger i feel is crap too but never mind i can change it once my contract runs over and maybe go for summit a lil more fun like a touch screen or summit.
My phones likes a blackberry rip off.

i have had to get a long tag thing to my phone in lime green so i can find the damm thing in my hand bag or in the house for i am really bad at leaving it and forgetting it and every ones like i sent you a text and i didnt get it cos i left the phone up stair in the bedroom lol! the only draw back of my lime green necktag thing is it bounces off my bump when i walk and leo cat wants to attack and steal my phone. :roll: