Pregger joys one for the Ladies

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Tartan
Solider

Pregger joys one for the Ladies

Post by Tartan » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Okay being pregnant has its ups and downs,Some of yas nows i suffer from depression and really badly Last year about this time after the Loss of my big Brother (18th Aug,then everything went from bad to worse.
After the 1st pregnancy which only lasted 6 weeks that set me to a level of low also.
But im what 20wks pregger,not only have i had to deal with a change of body shape and increase of size!,im not the tiny wee thing chewi married from a tiny size uk 8 im know hitting sizes 12-14 in jeans and 10-12 in tops thanks to the huge boobies :shock: .
Leading to a new change of my own style in fashion a other nightmare of its own!
Not Just that but the famous stretch marks on the hips and thighs and no doubt the tummy will get them if weigh is put on at a fast pace!
Mood swings,i feel so sorry for Chewi putting up with my moods and out bursts of random feelings from crying to hyper or whatever they are a pain in the ass!
Food Craving,its not to bad,i went through a few phases of diffrent things which is a blessing,but Irn BRU! i was addicted to it for weeks!but its eased off now! tho i still love the smell of branston pickles (i dont like the taste) and smell of onions being cooked.odd.
The nasty taste in my mouth all the time after anything i drink is a nightmare! im washing my teeth up to 4 or more times a day to get rid off it!
Round ligament pains okay ,1st off no one told me about these bastards! they are EVIL PAINS the growing to make room for my growing baby !and dont get me started on sleep and trying to get comfy at night in bed with about a million pillows all to myself and poor chewi left with maybe one.

on the plus side of of the joys,is your hair and skin tend to glow and you look rather blooming and yummy on the eye,not that i hate my bump but its nice to gently rub it and coo at the lil life growing inside you,and when the baby moves its a great feeling when you know its not Gas and you can not feel stupid cooing back to the movements,Getting to buy baby stuff is fun too but what is nice is other females admiring your baby bump when u still look good,and it also means new outfits but it can be a task like i said above.
Also u can look at kiddie stuff and outfits with out feeling like a odd ball!
Scans have been my fave thing from seeing the lil life inside you on a screen as a tiny lil bean to a lil baby it just magic and i had tears in my eyes when i saw it at the 12week scan.
a other nice thing is people will give up thier seats on the bus for ya or move out your way ,where mates and family will past on handy downs and gifts for your baby and give you advise and nothing beats looking and folding awa tiny lil bitsy outfits away for the big day.

So any advise or words of wisdom form the mumis of Aura would be awsum,as im just a mumi to be atm to then become a n00b mumi when this lil nudger is born!
Wulf
Not-A-Deserter

Re: Pregger joys one for the Ladies

Post by Wulf » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:50 pm

make sure they have a controller in their hands from day 1.

Very important.
Forgetfuldan
Enforcer

Post by Forgetfuldan » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:21 pm

Yea make sure mummy gets a pamper session after she has had the baby cos 9 months of looking and feeling fat then losing all dignity during childbirth just isn't nice. Yea its nice to have the baby out but remember what mummy went through to produce it whilst daddy sat at home and had it kinda easy lol
Tartan
Solider

Post by Tartan » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:52 pm

id love a day at a spa or hairdressers after all this baby maken lol :wink: