How You Been?

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
ReDeemer
Solider

Re: How You Been?

Post by ReDeemer » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:59 am

Narren7 wrote:I doubt we could have gotten it budged without the dolly.
It's like this. http://i35.tinypic.com/v6u16o.gif
Double doors ice maker monstrous mofo.
I could Stock that beast to the brim. We had one similar back in NOLA, held so much shit it was insane. Refrigerators are fucking metal, literally.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:55 am

Yeah, American Style FF, they are a cunt to move, getting it to your truck hell yeah, but still wouldn't have used to get it in the truck.

No offence to your womanly strength but it's kind of a 3 man job :P
Narren7
Solider

Post by Narren7 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:53 am

3 man job? Pfft like you can get any of the sorry fucks in this town to help you move and/or do anything that requires actual work or heavy lifting. Hell we had male neighbors actually sitting on their porches fucking pointing and laughing at us trying to unload it. Our house is on a hill that's like \ so we had to unload the damn thing against gravity. I miss the holler when it comes to this sorta thing. -__- Up there people offer to help and don't point or laugh. Hell it actually offends guys up there to see me doing that kinda shit anyhow because I'm a woman. That damn thing is taller then me and must weigh like 400 pounds. I can't wait to get it in and set up though XD Dave's going to have to take the front door of the house off the hinges just to get it in the house. We got it sitting out on the front porch atm strapped to the dolly. I love that Dolly and the pull straps. Yay dolly! Best friend of wimpy women and lone guys moving massive shit in a town of lazy ass hat pill billys. :lol:
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:54 am

yeah, well the 3rd man is mostly just keeping it level,

I used to regularly have to take the doors of the fridge too, which is shitty cause these days, electronics and water supply go through there.

Glad we don't do that shit anymore.
ReDeemer
Solider

Post by ReDeemer » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:13 am

Just got back from work, covered in grease. Feels good, man.

Well not really, but tonight went by damn fast. Gonna destroy some bachelor nutrients from the freezer then probably crash ( Which really means stay up until 8 AM playing WoW, I'm sure. )