The Bilderberg Group

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:25 pm

Whether or not these lousy fucks intend to enslave humanity, it should be brought to the attention of many people that these huge mettings violate many laws in a handful of countries (which is fine because there's only a handful of countries involved)

Take Logans Law, for example. Which states that no member of the US governmenet may meet in secret with members of foreign nations without the approval of either the president of congress. However, Bush Senior did this. Twice, I think.

I also find something strange about the fact that every US or British politician that has attained power has filled a requirement to attend one of these meetings before they're elected.

I used to be one for conspiracy theories and now I'm not. They're generally the attempts at desperate people clawing at the walls for attention. But the more you read about this Bilderberg group the more you realise that the people ringing bells over this group of "elites" are desperately clawing for attention because they need it if what they're saying is true.

Perhaps somethings are farfetched or someone imagination on the right tracks, but gone too far. But there is something about 130 of the worlds most powerful people meeting behind closed doors for 3 days that should alarm us all.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:00 pm

Sometimes its just about pointing out things that look pretty suspicious.
why is that seen as a cry for attention.

"he look, that apple is blue"
"maybe somebody painted it blue to distract us from the red ones."
"cuzz everyone knows certain apples are more delicious than others"
"but if they paint these ones blue, we'll be more interested in them than the known delicious ones, because those are still red, and therefore uninteresting"
"so while we're pre-occupied with these blue apples, they get to take the delicious ones right from under our noses...and we let them"

that's all pretty legit and logical to me.

I don't know why people come down on conspiracy theorists so hard.

is it so hard to believe that a group of people could & would try to manipulate the perception of the masses simply for personal gain?

hell...
inst that the whole point of the advertising business?!

anyway...
Bilderberg.

of course its alarming.

but then you also have to think, if the only way to come to power is to go through the existing channels, that someone who means well, even if they eventually mean to bring an end to things like bilderberg would have to go through it so he/she could have the power to do so.

I think any hope of destroying secret organizations is going to come from inside of them rather than from outward.

this is why we have undercover cops and double agents.
Last edited by kaos on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:34 pm

The reason I come down so hard on them is because sometimes they're pretty laudable and then sometimes they stray way off course.

For example, I've just finished watching End Game by Alex Jones. It was an eye opener for me and a fantastic documentary of sorts. But it loses credibility when it strays off course and goes on to say that a one government world leads onto the Bilderberg group being immortal space explorers. Which I thought was just fucked up.

But the whole documentary explores connections with Eugenics and a Rockefella/Bilderberg wish to have a world population of about 500 million, rather than 6.4 billion. Which reminded me of the scientist in the last decade who said that 95% of the world should be exterminated through a man made virus. Also mentioned is the creation of the NAU and how the super highways being created are purposefully sectioning off large parts of American and the documentary incites this is down to the Bilderberg belief (and is documented on the Georgia Guide Stones...that's my observation) of keeping rich fat cats rich and free to do as they like and creating a renewed wilderness in America. Also on the subject of Eugenics are the forced sterilisation of people within the United States that has been going on for years. Now there's "criminal" screening of unborn children that belong to people with a history of crime. This shit is just the tip of the iceberg of what's covered.

I also watched the Addendum of Zeitgeist (or half of it so far) which furthers the first and explains much better the folly of the federal reserve banking system. It outlines how the IMF have manufactered practically every third world (or basically, anything that isn't within Europe) leader over the last 50 years with economical assassins bribing world leaders into issuing insane bonds on their country under the faux intentions of bettering life for the common man, all the while the money is spent on infrastructure that only benefits the rich.

I would honestly find myself a gun and revolt if this were to take place.

EDIT:

I'll hook you up if you want to watch this.
Last edited by Matt on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:44 pm

why so small a population?
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:35 pm

Easier to manage, I guess.

Which would be worse?

The idea that 6.4 billion people just caught onto your devious plot to force slavery upon them and you've only got 50 million enforcers in place to keep them in check.

Or

5.9 billion people fewer in the above situation?

That reminds me. Enforced slavery. Part of "the plan" is to make us like the daily grind of our day to day lives. After this was mentioned, there was a mention of psychotroptic drugs (anti-depressants) and such.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:18 am

I never believed in this "emotional illness" stuff.

it just seemed so silly.
if you're depressed constantly then change your lifestyle.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:01 am

The anti-depressants don't work anyway and some people just love the attention.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:39 pm

I watched that Zeitgiest show the stuff on theology was nice, I kinda liked it, would have infuriated heavily religous zealots I am sure but I enjoyed the imagery.

The rest of it was a little fucking screwy and it tainted the first part for me.

Bush Senior isn't part of the goverment anymore, therefore can talk to whomever he pleases.

Frankly if leaders of the world didn't speak to each other I'd be more than a little worried.

It tickles me that people flip out that 'zomgz an elite rule the system', no shit. It's been that way since you've exsisted.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:23 pm

yeah. but who likes being a pawn?
and if their was an alternative, why wouldn't you aim for it?

I don't think people mind being ruled by an elite.
most of us actually want that
I think what people take issue with is when the ruling classes don't make their intentions clear. and it really irks them when its done purposely.

you could be a terrible leader that's going to run your subordinates into a very early grave. but as long as your upfront about it...many of them will be cool with it.

even Jim Jones got people to willing drink the kool-aid.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:39 am

Bush Senior when while he was in government years ago.

Both Bush and Blair went before getting elected.