"To be" Mr and Mrs Chewi (lol)

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Tartan
Solider

Post by Tartan » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:54 pm

mmm,well if you haven been told or guessed that me and chewi are getting married well..i just did.And i thought since this is the place we met it be nice to let yas know what s we have been planning ^^.
well,
first is the 24th May this year and its also chewis bday to so he will never forget his anniversary! :P
Also its on a itty bitty island he calls home "Jersey" and its in a castle simply cos we dont really do church in any way.
so we desided if we could get us a High Priestess witch we do a Handfasting which is not only a pagan wedding thing but a old scottish way of marriage back in the old days when money was rare and rings were unheard of.
Handfasting it where you get the saying "tieing the knot" in wedding tearms,our hands are bound by the HP and she gives us her blessing.

Chewi is considerd part of my family since we moved in together .
so my family were so proud when he said he really wanted a Kilt!
His kilt is hanging up and i have got him the extra pieces of stuff like the pin for the kilt ect and for his birthday my mum and dad got him his shoes to go with the kilt he is all kitted out!

The bridemaids if you had not guessed are Dani (my best gal friend thats stuck by me form high school) my wee sister and Alice who is chewi sister.
the girls are wearinf Red and Black Sexish outfits satin red and black net over it in a rose pattern none of that puffy fluffy dress crap.
The Best man is Our Echo!
Hes beening a TURE scot and wearing his kilt too!

so to go with the castle we have our HP and she will do a pagan ceremony and blessing then the exchange of rings and thenthe handfasting followed by the (step) jumping over the besom,a Falcon displayand drinks oh and not to forget i am arriving in a horse and cart ,the horse is called Toby and chewi gets his turn in the cart after the castle.We also got some one to play a bit of Bag pipes YAY!
Afterwords we go back to Chewis Folks where we eat drink and be merry,chewis lil bro wishies to play some music with his band!then a Dj for the rest of the night.
i would go on about my dress but chewi would see that here,so ull all have to wait till after the day and we have posted up the piccys!
and i have got my something new,sommit old,sommit blue,sommit borrowed and i have a 6 pence for my shoe. so thats all im saying till after words :P

we have done the legal stuff,the colour themes,picking out the whole flowers ect and ect.
its still not complete done.i think the only thing that hit me was that when i had my last fitting when the lady said "wow next time u have this on ull be getting married"
then she looked at me and said "do look so worried"
me "shiiiit"
Also we have got the rings (ages ago) which are silver and in celtic knots.
the whole wedding its based on Celtic/Scottish and a pagan theme.
Last edited by Tartan on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:21 pm

Whole thing sounds pretty awesome.
If theirs a wedding in my future I hope its at least half as cool is yours.
Massacre
Solider

Post by Massacre » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:44 pm

Holy shit, it's awesome that this forums is still here. It's also awesome that it's still the same people who post on it. Congrats on the wedding too!
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:05 pm

Yeah, sorry again I couldn't make it, sounds like it woulda been the most interesting wedding I'd had ever like to went to
Forgetfuldan
Enforcer

Post by Forgetfuldan » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:12 pm

It is gonna be the best and most memorable wedding ever! Marna I can't wait to see u all grown up and married off lol Chewi isn't that bad after all ;) Much better than Sandy beaches and tinsel eh ;) Really looking forward to this, got the cam all set god there are going to be thousands of photos of ur wedding lol.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:20 am

Yeah, not bad me. :P

Seriously, I can't wait. :D I know it's really not the most important part but when my brother's band offered to play last week, I suddenly thought to myself "You know, this wedding is gonna be amazing."
Last edited by Chewi on Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:17 am

remember chewi .... i want to hear his feeder cover nudge nudge
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:00 am

Ohhh! Sounds Bravehearty! Chewi gonna wear a big sword too and scream "FREEEEEDOMMMMM!" at the end? :D:D
Tartan
Solider

Post by Tartan » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:41 am

Xanien wrote:Ohhh! Sounds Bravehearty! Chewi gonna wear a big sword too and scream "FREEEEEDOMMMMM!" at the end? :D:D

HELL YEAH! ill do it too! :P

dani!~
!OMG! dont meation them high school crushes im so embrassed,hope chewi skipped reading that part! :blink:
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:16 am

I could have provided the sword :P
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:38 am

Xanien wrote:Ohhh! Sounds Bravehearty! Chewi gonna wear a big sword too and scream "FREEEEEDOMMMMM!" at the end? :D:D
Freedom? More like slavery!! :lol:
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:51 am

I wanted to bring a big asses sword ... customs arnt gonna let me ... so maybe my sgian duh ..... hopefully i could hide that and say its party of the tradional outfit lol
Tartan
Solider

Post by Tartan » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:35 pm

lols
Trigo
Solider

Post by Trigo » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:47 pm

Congratz guys.
Shane
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Shane » Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:01 am

damn! congradulation! :D