Wedding Dresses.

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:15 pm

Ok, these three dresses I really love, and I'm having a hard time chosing which one I want. Let me know which is your favorite. Thanks!!!

dress 1
http://discountbridal.info/h004.html

dress2
http://discountbridal.info/8005.html

dress3
http://discountbridal.info/h1603.html
Alitayuy
Civillian

Post by Alitayuy » Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:44 pm

I adore the first two dresses. I don't know which I'd pick...I like both...hmmm the second one reminds me of something Arwin would ware, which is cool, but the first one has a cool design...and I love the sleeves! I vote dress one.
runawaygurl
Not-A-Deserter

Post by runawaygurl » Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:56 pm

The first one lass, its so beautiful... I say that one!! ^_^ btw are you guys getting married at springhill?
Star
Whelp

Post by Star » Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:38 pm

The first one is just gorgeous! =P
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:49 pm

Art Is Hard wrote:The first one lass, its so beautiful... I say that one!! ^_^ btw are you guys getting married at springhill?
Yes we are...!!! :D
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:58 pm

i love the second dress it's gorgeous
runawaygurl
Not-A-Deserter

Post by runawaygurl » Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:04 am

ohhhh thats so exciting!! ^_^
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:00 am

hmm, close tween the first, and the second

but the second ones better imo

am i the only dude sad enough to repl to this?
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:19 am

Yeah, I've elimenated the third one, it's just not me, and I love the second, but I love the first too, I think I'm going to have to try them both on, before I actually decide which style is me.

*Yasuo I think your not sad, it's that guys are too insecure to talk about this kinda thing...yepyepyep!!!*
Masteroftheweb
Vagabond

Post by Masteroftheweb » Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:39 am

go nude, that's the way the betaziods do it
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:47 am

I like the first dress, i dont like the detail in the second as much or the sleeves. Though the sleeves seem a bit impractical to me in general but it is summer over there now so I guess you can get away with it.

I wouldn't make any hard and fast decisions until I've tried a couple of dresses on, especially considering that just because it looks nice on someone else (or the perfectly proportioned dummy) the style and cut might change after it's been fitted.

I'm so glad your actually going to try the dresses on, earlier on today I read this thread and was a bit worried you where just buying it offline.

For how much these dresses cost... you can't afford to go...hmm that's nice and buy it.

You know Bodice type dresses also look really good on your figure too, you can get some really nicely embrodery ones, though from the look at it you want your medievally flowy sleeves. But it's just a suggestion.

Also work out if you want a full train or just simple skirts because the pictures there dont tell you.

Wow...i'm bossy for someone whose never gotten married or planned there wedding ever.
runawaygurl
Not-A-Deserter

Post by runawaygurl » Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:13 pm

Yes Melana, your bossy, but your very right. From the sounds of it you have planned a wedding before. I helped with a few, mainly catering stuff b/c my mom and grandma are wonderful cooks and did the food for a few cousins weddings.

But I got to help pick out colors and dresses and everything, and Steph, have you thought about bridesmaid dresses? Because if your going with the medieval theme for your dress, you need to make sure that carries over on your bridesmaids or your dress and their dresses could clash in styles.

And what are your colors? And when are you getting married again? late summer or fall? Because that needs to be taken into consideration with the colors.

this is so exciting... ^_^ I love weddings... there so pretty.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:32 pm

weddings are cool, really cool here in sunny scotland, all the lads in kilts with there sporans and skiendo's (wee knife that goes in yer sock)

but yeah, talking about all this has got me thinking, and if i ever get married, itll be at a castle, cos thatd be so memorable

[exiting girly mode]

o.0
Last edited by Vandire on Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:34 pm

I'm getting married in September. (18th). And I'm only having one bridesmaid and a flower girl. And the dresses are going to be light green. The reason for this is Leif is going to wear his Army uniform, and not many colors go w. that green. So I'm just going w. a light green.
Vandire
Vagabond

Post by Vandire » Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:36 pm

i forgot military dudes do that, still, even tho he aint scotish, get him to hire a kilt!!