She's here!

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:45 pm

I know Crys I wasn't on about that though heheh
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:41 am

We all know what you're talking about Becky, even if most are ignoring it and going on about chewi and his none matching voice w/ his lookness.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:22 am

You just bite too easily, Steph. You need to learn when to, and when not to, react. In your case, it'd be better not to react at all. I'm all for sticking up for yourself and that, but you're hopeless at it.

For example:

[url=http://forums.aura-online.co.uk/index.php?...topic=1577&st=0]index.php?...topic=1577&st=0[/url]

Will says "ewww" You overreact and make a scene. You talk about things being fair and offer him a chance to say what's on his mind. You bring up your own insecurities and throw them out there like a rug for everyone to stand on.

Your second post, wow, you just open up those wounds there and leave yourself ripe for the picking. You say that you're not bothered about it, yet you're fully capable of remembering negative past experiences. You're not bothered by it, but you want to know exactly what he's said. Fantastic logic! If you weren't bothered by it you wouldn't want to know what he'd said. If you weren't bothered by it you'd've hardly noticed his post. You're lying to yourself there. To top this off, you end the post with "sheesh" as though everyone is making a scene and a big deal out of it. Perhaps you realised what a gigantic vagina you're being and tried to lessen the blame and make out like everyone else is having this problem as well. But they weren't. No one cared but you.

Like Ben said, he's probably having a great time watching you freak out over what could have been.

Rewind time forward about 7-8 months. You did exactly the same the other day, only I've give you some dues, I had directed that at you on purpose, and as much as clear. But you overreacted, made a scene and looked like a retard. What validates this post even more, is you'll write up some big emo response, much to my delight. Do yourself a favour and don't. I'm trying to help, in that cruel stepdad sort of beat-you-up-when-other-kids-steal-your-lunch-money-and-piss-in-your-hair sort of way
Last edited by Matt on Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:34 am

Oh, how about this Matt, instead of constantly being immature and picking on someone else, you grow up, and stop being the neighborhood bully? I didn't ask them to "stand" up for me as you so call it. They are my friends, that's what friends DO...friends do NOT let others take their loved ones down. If someone picked on becky and crys, I'd be there front and center taking up for them (might not do it well, but at least I DO, it lets them know I love them). If you DON'T ahve that, I feel sorry for you Matt.

Its sad that you derive pleasure from hurting, or in my case, trying to make a fool out of others. Yes, I'm bad at standing up for myself, I'm not good with words, but at least I don't purposely target someone else, to cover up for my lack of interesting qualities.

I KNOW I'm not an interesting person, I know i'm actually quite boring to be around, BUT, I don't try to make up for this lack of being interesting by making others suffer unneccessarily with derogatory, hurtful, or just plain mean words.

We all know by now, Matt, that you don't like me. That you never have, never will. I don't care about that. What I do care about, and what I'm sick of, is that you're constantly airing said dislikement. If you have a problem with me, keep it to yourself, or better yet, take it to ME directly.
Last edited by Stephanie on Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:44 am

Did you not read a single word of my post?

For the record: The last time I brought anything up with you was your retarded Christian logic on abortion. I had fun, but I had to stop because you had a fit and refused to post at FC anymore.

And hell no, I won't keep it to myself. Are you a fucking nazi? I have freedom of speech where I live.

EDIT:

I feel compelled to help. I ahve no idea why.

Your last post should've said "Fuck off, Matt" and nothing more. Anything more than that is just, just...you.
Last edited by Matt on Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:46 am

actually, i didn't see you're edit before I posted, but it doesnt' matter. I still stand by what I said. And if you still feel like you can laugh, and joke at me, about me, whatever it is you find pleasure in, because I don't give a shit what you say, you are NOT trying to help me, than go for it.

ANd here you go..

FUCK OFF MATT.
Last edited by Stephanie on Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:51 am

I'm half and half. In a way I'm sick of you overreacting and making a scene and no-one saying "Fuck me, shut the fuck up already and learn to ignore people" So, I'm doing it myself.

Also, I have no problems with you. I just have a problem with the way you go about things. You're a very nice lass who tries to cater for everyone. You don't make out you're anything you're not and you love your friends. I have no qualms with that. We just clash on key points.

EDIT:

I realise how ironic it is me saying you should ignore people when I'm the one who said something to you. That doens't matter, though.
Last edited by Matt on Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:52 am

And check out the Aura sister site thread, please.
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:40 am

First Off, I'm going to apologize to everyone. I for one took things to far, in a topic that should be all about rejoicing Becky's cutie pie of a baby.

Second off, Matt, I'm sorry. You are right in one instance. I do tend to jump to my own defense before thinking things through. Growing up, I had to...ignoring situations actually made them worse.

As for trying to please everyone...I used to Matt. Now adays, with things that have happened in the past two years, I don't. I don't give a shit anymore.

On the clashing point, you have me there. We do clash. BUT, if you didn't go out of your way, to point out my flaws (very obvious ones that EVERYONE sees and knows about) we won't have so many problems.

BUT, I am going to leave this off with an I'm sorry. For taking things to far, and too quickly on my end, for something as stupid as being made fun of. (You'd think I'd be used to it by now nee?)
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:25 am

Can i just say we all know about the baby now so the topic has moved on to drama! and some more XD

Coming from a place like gaia lass u should know about that. They just spam shit anywhere! XD hehe

Every topic slings ofc sooner or later, this got 2 a couple of pages then it went to drama then it went to taken the piss out of chewi then back to drama. Its how the world rotates
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:36 am

So we'll be back to talking about me in a minute then, yeah? :P
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:23 am

Chewi = attention seeking whore ? :P

Matt, I can see what your trying to do, but why ? you trying to mold her into your perfect woman or something ? :P
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:55 pm

EchoPark wrote:Can i just say we all know about the baby now so the topic has moved on to drama! and some more XD

Coming from a place like gaia lass u should know about that. They just spam shit anywhere! XD hehe

Every topic slings ofc sooner or later, this got 2 a couple of pages then it went to drama then it went to taken the piss out of chewi then back to drama. Its how the world rotates

Dave I don't mind that people have turned my topic into something else. I just hate bitching and whininess. In all honesty I wish someone would close this topic now and for ceratin people to learn to agree to disagree. It's causeing some concerns, and Crystals right, it's not the best topic where you DON'T want drama. But the drama is over something completely different.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:29 pm

I'm against closing topics. Are you going to show your kid this when she's older and say "look waht mummy made when you were born! isn't that cool?!...What do you mean space squid wrestling is cooler? This is vineta...No it's not old crap! Right, that's it, you're not playing with your partical accellerator after you've ha your tea!"

But seriously; If you're concerned, get over it. It's the interent.

EDIT:

In fact closing this would be meriting Stephanie for bad behaviour :/ Teaching her that she can kick off and get her own way. Is this how you're going to bring up your children, too? I don't see what there is to disagree about. Steph does need to learn to ignore people. It seems like she always has needed to learn this lesson. She always lets people get the better of her, it's funny and depressing in the same breath.
Last edited by Matt on Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Narren7
Solider

Post by Narren7 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:34 pm

Yeah we SHOULD be focusing on the fact that Becky-chans a mommy now!
That is so odd to say :lol:

She rolling over yet?