She's here!

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:55 pm

Matt wrote:I'm against closing topics. Are you going to show your kid this when she's older and say "look waht mummy made when you were born! isn't that cool?!...What do you mean space squid wrestling is cooler? This is vineta...No it's not old crap! Right, that's it, you're not playing with your partical accellerator after you've ha your tea!"

But seriously; If you're concerned, get over it. It's the interent.

EDIT:

In fact closing this would be meriting Stephanie for bad behaviour :/ Teaching her that she can kick off and get her own way. Is this how you're going to bring up your children, too? I don't see what there is to disagree about. Steph does need to learn to ignore people. It seems like she always has needed to learn this lesson. She always lets people get the better of her, it's funny and depressing in the same breath.
Matt, give it a rest already! If I want to make a topic about my daughter that is my responsiblity. I only made this topic so i could inform people that she's in this world. I know there are people who are actually interested! Also, being a mum, you do tend to boast about your children, that i admit and am sorry if it annoys anyone, but I cannot help it I am devoted entirely to her even though she can be a madam! Steph was concerned that I wasn't online and hadn't informed her, hell, she even made James ring me!

Why do you persistently need to make others feel down for your own benefit? I was merely joking the fact that my topic got turned into a joke, it doesn't even bother me that the topic got overturned.

And no I don't praise Steph neither, am just more upset at you for having a go at her when she hasn't even invoked you. Yes Steph may need to learn to ignore those who put her down. But it also doesn't help her any when people put her down 24/7, don't you think she already got that in her personal everyday life? And how can you compare Steph to my girl? It's like comparing her to a two year old brat! Also you have no validation to question my skills as a parent, i'll do what i FEEL is nessecary, with Edward as my partner and Cassie's father.

An no Crys, she isn't rolling yet, but nearly!
Last edited by Squirrel on Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:06 pm

I'm having a go because she overreacts to everything and makes a scene and no-one seems to be willing to tell her that. Don't make me out to be some killjoy.

EDIT:

And you said this topic was cauing concern. It's the internet.
Last edited by Matt on Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:13 pm

Am not making you out to be some killjoy if I thought that I would have told you! Just explain the internet part for me, cause I am lost now (not in that way Crys and Steph :P )
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:24 pm

Squirrel wrote:It's causeing some concerns.
This bit, I'm just as lost as you over it!
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:25 pm

I kinda agree on matt on the whole closing off topics. I dont like the idea of it. Then again i am agaisnt the drama agaisnt ppl.

But yea topics move on, yes we know u had a kid and yes its wow! but theres only so much u can say "aww its cute" or "ewww" Why wait the space on the internet when things can be said in 1 topic XD. I guess that what always assume me about here, that 1 topic can string on with random convos. And yes that sometimes turn to drama, but as we all know matt XD why instead giving him fuel just shut up and irgone shit ... fuck i had to be doing that for years agaisnt ppl.

It shows that some ppl are more mature than others when we can just over look shit. Why add fuel?

And in all honestly i've never seen this place so active in a while its good for it lol

So what am tryin to say ppl like a good rant and its up to there own person to when to stop or take it as far as they want. If they dont like something just look other way cause the other will get bored its not like he will talk to himself XD And another point topics move on.
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:35 pm

Ya know, Matt is right, that I need to learn to ignore people. But I'm sorry, that's just something I have never learned. Hate to go "emo and woah is me here" But I feel I must explain this. After This, I will do my best to ignore things that are directed towards me that aren't positive.

Some of ya'll seem to think I have had a grand life, and was handed things on a silver platter. This is true up to a point. When it comes to my parents and grandparents. Everyone else, including most my family, this wasn't the case. I've never been really good at anything, and i've always been chubby. (Medical condition).

The only thing I was good at was things considered geekish, and not worthy of my family. I also had a hard time getting along with others my age, because despite not being able to ignore issues, I found my age group...boring and immature. I didn't fit in into any group, not even the outcasts. Because I was a christian, chubby, and didn't have anythign really in common with my peers, I was majorly picked on. And not just with words.

I tried to ignore it up to a point but was never good at it and I eventually cracked, got depressed, and became a tad bit suicidal. Which is why my parents transfered me to a private school.

After that, most of you know, I got married, moved away, and lets just say things got worse. I'm not going to go into details, but i was stuck with a man who did everything to me but kill me and break my bones. His reasonings...I couldn't bring in money if I was in the hospital, or dead. I was nieve (sp) when I married him, we all know this, but I quickly learned how big of a mistake this was.

I was stuck 13 hours away from any form of family help, I'd actually had called the cops a few times, and they did nothing other than come over, to tell me they couldn't do anything, the military didn't help me, and I didn't have enough money to move out until almost 2 years later.

I'm finally better off, not happy, have some issues that I'm having to deal with mentally, but I'm dealing.

Now you're wondering why I went into all this? Its basically to let you all know, I'm not some spoilt "kid" who tries to get away with things because I can. I'm not even TRYING to get away with things. I just have a hard time handling being treated like, lack of a better term, "shit". I've been through too much, to get it online also, from people who do NOT know me, and haven't ever really TRIED to get to know anything other than the surface that they saw 4 years ago.

But I will try, for the rest of your sakes, to start ignoring all deragatory comments thrown my way, so that this doesn't happen again.
Narren7
Solider

Post by Narren7 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:14 am

Oh for the love of God!
SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE FIGHTING!

None of the rest of us give two shits or a fart about any of that anymore
So Matt stop being a douche brain about said hang ups as it's becoming rather irksome.
This emo kid shiz is annoying me and even a few others here as well at this point.
The only reason I haven't locked this topic is simply because I know James and Mik don't like locked topics.
We try to give everyone a lot of posting freedom here..
Prove that you've earned it and take your beef to IM, PM, or better yet just STFU and ignore each other.. ^_^

Anyhow BACK ON TOPIC :lol:

She raises her head up now though right?
lol their cute till they start walking, then they get into all kinds of shit.
It's even worse when you're exhaulsted and the lil shit learns how to escape the crib the second you doze off. T_T Jax wrought havoc upon a lot of my belongings in such moments when she was lil. Made me "pretty" with scissors and markers once even *whimpers over her hair still.* The marker on my teeth wasn't worth cryin over.. but my hair.. T_T

hmm better pray nibs don't get those kinda ideas T_T
I don't wish that on no one!
Last edited by Narren7 on Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:48 am

You're a few hours late, Crystal :(
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:43 pm

Narren7 wrote:She raises her head up now though right?
lol their cute till they start walking, then they get into all kinds of shit.
It's even worse when you're exhaulsted and the lil shit learns how to escape the crib the second you doze off. T_T Jax wrought havoc upon a lot of my belongings in such moments when she was lil. Made me "pretty" with scissors and markers once even *whimpers over her hair still.* The marker on my teeth wasn't worth cryin over.. but my hair.. T_T

hmm better pray nibs don't get those kinda ideas T_T
I don't wish that on no one!

If Cassie were to escape her cot she'd seriously hurt herself. But if she's anything like me, I wouldn't put it past her. Yeah she can lift her own head up now. She's even smiling and squealing some. She is cute when she isn't screaming her tits off for food lol.

And I can sympathise with the hair issue. My younger cousin, Adam, thought it funny to cut ALL my hair off once. I was 11, and he was only 5. Still at least he gave me a stylish bob. Though at the time I was majorly pissed off.