Full term now

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Tartan
Solider

Post by Tartan » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:53 pm

:lol: well you better watch out then echo ill be bring satan jr around to play with dibs :P
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:07 pm

dont worry i'll get his mind right. lol I'll show him whos boss/
Forgetfuldan
Enforcer

Post by Forgetfuldan » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:59 pm

I wish Dibs was a girl but then again its a good thing he wasn't lol I could easily have spent so much more on clothes if he was a girl theres so much more choice!! Good luck Becky
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:54 pm

Aurora wrote:there are our Equal of Bathsalts Becky as you would know salt is very cleansing for your aura and babies too, also my dear friend makes her own Stuff and organic if you wish to look at her own salts, http://stores.ebay.co.uk/KittySoaps_Sal ... bZ10971725

Bath salts provide a great addition to any hot bath. Bath salts can enhance the quality of a bath, easing your sore, tired feet or relaxing a stiff back after a long, hard day at work or home. Many people use bath salts to add a touch of fragrance to their bath. However, not only do bath salts provide a great aroma therapy session, they also offer many health benefits.

Certain properties in bath salts are known to aid and improve your circulation. They also help reduce tenderness in sore or aching areas of the body. This is why they are recommended for individuals suffering from arthritis, back pain, muscle spasms, or any minor sports related injury. A warm jetted tub combined with the proper bath salts is a popular therapeutic tool used not only by day spas, but physical therapy clinics. Certain bath salts are also very effective at opening the pores to purify and cleanse the skin, ridding the body of dirt, sweat and harmful toxins. This process also helps people with dry skin, as it softens the skin, and aids in the body's natural moisturizing process.

Bath salts can accelerate the healing of skin irritations, such as rashes, insect bites, calluses, athlete's foot, psoriasis, and eczema. Higher quality salts are also used to improve the look of scars. People also use bath salts or Epsom salt for the exfoliation benefits. Rubbing salt over the knees, feet, or elbows can accelerate the exfoliation process and provide an amazing therapeutic bath session.

Another popular trait of bath salts is the benefit of aroma therapy. The majority of people who purchase bath salts do so for fragrance purposes. The soothing aroma of bath salts induces a certain calmness in a bath, and promotes relaxation. Although bath salts provide many physical healing properties, the calming attributes of a scented bath is considered one of the best ways to insure a restful, sound sleep at night.

BB
wish you luck on the blessing of your child and birth
Thanks Marna. I've had a look at some of the stuff ya friend has to offer, and I must say I am very impressed. You have to be careful what you use around babies though. Best sticking to lavender though. I find salts are really benefical and totally therapuetic (sp), even if they do leave a gritty rind on ya bath, and er, ya bottom, lol!
Tartan
Solider

Post by Tartan » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:49 pm

yeah salt in yer pants aint good!LOL :lol:
Last edited by Tartan on Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.