Full term now

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:33 pm

Well I am now considered full term. I'm 37 weeks and 1 day pregnant. Yup, 20 days to go! I'm quite nervous, and slightly confused, about when baby will pop because it could happen from now till am 42 weeks! The pain does not scare me. Every mother has been through it so I'm a brave squirrel. I'll try and email Steph or Crys to let em know what's happening so hopefully they'll inform y'all.

Lil un has already, slightly, engaged anyway.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:41 pm

I tell ya tv shows birth all wrong. I think only one show i can think of did it good and i hate to say it but it was eastenders when the woman, Dawn or something nearly had the kid on the trian. To me tv does it all to clean and doesnt show ya the truth. Its sick. I mean the mid wife should be wearing a baseball glove i tell ya. and they should do it on a floor with drains!

Make sure u dont get 2 trainees like we did. lol they were good lookin tho!
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:58 am

EchoPark wrote:I tell ya tv shows birth all wrong. I think only one show i can think of did it good and i hate to say it but it was eastenders when the woman, Dawn or something nearly had the kid on the trian. To me tv does it all to clean and doesnt show ya the truth. Its sick. I mean the mid wife should be wearing a baseball glove i tell ya. and they should do it on a floor with drains!

Make sure u dont get 2 trainees like we did. lol they were good lookin tho!
TV is a load of shit anyway.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:46 am

What does everybody think on the whole videotaping the pregnancy thing? WHo want's to see their Vagina getting split open by a baby's head? *shudders from my health class memories* There are some people that do it but . . .

I'm a guy though . . .
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:03 am

omfg grats!

may your whelping go well.
Last edited by Mik on Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:44 am

Lol yea i always wanted to want to know why anyone would want to tape it. All the blood, shit and water .... and this thing flyin out and if the woman unluck a lil more blood cause the kid was that big it caused a big bad tear. I mean shit. That just puts u off having anymore kid. Tho i do say this ... tape it and then show 12 year olds .... they might never want kids again!!

Then again it seems to be all the males fault ...... oh wells

Oh yea i actually did forgot to say grats lass. Hope its as smooth as possible and have pently of the air it makes u go weeeeeeeeeee unless u have a jag i have no idea about that but its probaly a WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Forgetfuldan
Enforcer

Post by Forgetfuldan » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:57 pm

Congrats, good luck with the final stretch! Do you know if its a boy or girl? I hate surprises lol it is so much easier to plan ahead when you know what you are having! My only advice to you is to have a decent birthing partner - yes its nice to have the daddy there to witness the birth but women normally understand it all better and know what to do.
Narren7
Solider

Post by Narren7 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:52 pm

You'll do fine Becky-chan ^_^

LMAO Echo you saying that made me think of those clear plastic riot face masks and fisherman wading boots :lol:
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:43 pm

yea thats pretty much what i would wear to a next birth
Trigo
Solider

Post by Trigo » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:21 am

Good luck brave squirrel.
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:43 pm

Becky is having a girl. ^_^ She's naming her Cassandra Jane.

Congrats girl, keep me updated defo. AND PICS!!! I want lots and lots of pics of the cute lil one okay? And I hope things go as smoothly for you as a birth can LMAO!!!
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:53 pm

The birth at the end of Apocalypto was the smoothest I've ever seen.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:14 pm

Matt wrote:The birth at the end of Apocalypto was the smoothest I've ever seen.

Lol can't say I've seen Apocalypto. Any good? But Aliean is a great movie to watch when ya pregnant. hehe :P

I do want gas and air, i remember having 'laughing gas' at the dentist. So as entonox is similar am defo for it...hey it makes me sound drunk.

Ed wants to tape the birth, he's a freak I swear. He's also going to be my birth partner, so is my mum, definately want my mum there with me.

When I walk around now it feels as if I have a melon between my legs. Honeydew or cantaloupe am not sure though, lol.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:03 pm

Squirrel wrote:When I walk around now it feels as if I have a melon between my legs. Honeydew or cantaloupe am not sure though, lol.
As Crystal says, crotch fruit. :D
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:46 pm

Lol yes that does define it well.