Full term now

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Narren7
Solider

Post by Narren7 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:58 pm

:lol: Abusing my wonderfully repulsive termology now James?

Ah if I ever managed to end up that way..
I'd prolly get annoyed and just chop it out of myself.
And more then likely end up bleeding the death on the floor..
Giving it a death glare thinking something like: "Now I remember why I didn't want you, this is #1 of the stupidest shit I've ever done!" :blink:
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:58 pm

Narren7 wrote::lol: Abusing my wonderfully repulsive termology now James?

Ah if I ever managed to end up that way..
I'd prolly get annoyed and just chop it out of myself.
And more then likely end up bleeding the death on the floor..
Giving it a death glare thinking something like: "Now I remember why I didn't want you, this is #1 of the stupidest shit I've ever done!" :blink:

At least it's not as bad as calling babies crotch droppings.

Also, you say that now Crys, but when you know the time is right. And believe me you will KNOW (although I do agree that you can never be truly ready). You'll feel like it's the best damn thing you ever did. Sure the first months of my pregnancy was really a downer; Dad didn't wanna know, morning sickness, worrying how on EARTH I would cope being a mother MENTALLY (coz lets face it the kid is gonna have a bipolar mummy), and then I had doubts with the relationship I have with Ed.

Fortunately, those have gone now. Sure I am getting irritable, but I think it's just coz I want to hold my baby. I am not scared of going into labour, how can I when it's something many women have gone through time and time again? Though I am nervous! I disliked children before I found out about my pregnancy, but that has changed. Some people may think that they can't believe am gonna be a mummy, but no one couldn't believe it more than I. And I can tell you something. I wouldn't change this moment (or the past 9 months), for the world!
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:22 pm

Fortunately, or unfortunately, which ever way you look at it..I can't have kids. So, I'll never know how it feels. *shrug* Oh well.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:44 pm

*huggles* I never knew hun. Well, at least you'll be known as Auntie Stephy ^_^
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:03 pm

I've known for quite a while. I feel special!
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:35 pm

i knew to.

I cant understand that anyone would want a kid at such a age. Enjoy the life u have gettin tied down with a kid, he stops u living, yea kids are great and its great being a parnet but u will miss the times when u can go out and have fun and have nothin to worry about.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:41 pm

In all honesty i never had much of a social life.
Narren7
Solider

Post by Narren7 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:18 am

Me and Steph are like defective females :lol:

I'm just saying that if I ever did manage to ever get that way (which is doubtful!)
I refuse to push something that fucking huge out that area of my body.
It's not about the pain either. lmao that don't phase me much. Ask Steph :XD
It's about the fact that I don't wanna be all stretched out and shit.
Or like my mom had happen to her be ripped, and no she never healed back right.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:30 am

Aye, true some women never do. Some babies are fucking huge!

I really don't care about my vagina being ripped open and shit (sorry for being crude but tis true). I just wanna hold her. NOW!
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:56 am

:) Sorry Becky, been away for the past week in melbourne and didn't check this thread.

If you want to help healing epsom salt baths are good.

Hope everything is going well and your ankles aren't hurting too bad.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:15 pm

Oh boy I've had fun with my ankels. They are swollen to fuck! So are my feet, I cannot fit into my best shoes or boots anymore :( breaks my heart I tell ya. lol but trainers are comfier.

I dunno if we have epsom salts in this country, but I'll have a look round. I think we may have summat similar.
Tartan
Solider

Post by Tartan » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:01 pm

there are our Equal of Bathsalts Becky as you would know salt is very cleansing for your aura and babies too, also my dear friend makes her own Stuff and organic if you wish to look at her own salts, http://stores.ebay.co.uk/KittySoaps_Sal ... bZ10971725

Bath salts provide a great addition to any hot bath. Bath salts can enhance the quality of a bath, easing your sore, tired feet or relaxing a stiff back after a long, hard day at work or home. Many people use bath salts to add a touch of fragrance to their bath. However, not only do bath salts provide a great aroma therapy session, they also offer many health benefits.

Certain properties in bath salts are known to aid and improve your circulation. They also help reduce tenderness in sore or aching areas of the body. This is why they are recommended for individuals suffering from arthritis, back pain, muscle spasms, or any minor sports related injury. A warm jetted tub combined with the proper bath salts is a popular therapeutic tool used not only by day spas, but physical therapy clinics. Certain bath salts are also very effective at opening the pores to purify and cleanse the skin, ridding the body of dirt, sweat and harmful toxins. This process also helps people with dry skin, as it softens the skin, and aids in the body's natural moisturizing process.

Bath salts can accelerate the healing of skin irritations, such as rashes, insect bites, calluses, athlete's foot, psoriasis, and eczema. Higher quality salts are also used to improve the look of scars. People also use bath salts or Epsom salt for the exfoliation benefits. Rubbing salt over the knees, feet, or elbows can accelerate the exfoliation process and provide an amazing therapeutic bath session.

Another popular trait of bath salts is the benefit of aroma therapy. The majority of people who purchase bath salts do so for fragrance purposes. The soothing aroma of bath salts induces a certain calmness in a bath, and promotes relaxation. Although bath salts provide many physical healing properties, the calming attributes of a scented bath is considered one of the best ways to insure a restful, sound sleep at night.

BB
wish you luck on the blessing of your child and birth
Last edited by Tartan on Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:35 am

Marna u will have a kid one day .... i would say kid ... it be something. But i dont know what to call a thing when it head spins round, breaths fire and has a very deep like devilish voice when it pops out. "I AM THE KING OF THE UNDERWORLD!!!! HOW DARE U PUSH ME OUT!!!!!"
Last edited by EchoPark on Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:04 am

:lol:
Narren7
Solider

Post by Narren7 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:52 am

lmmfao

Oh I doubt it'd be like that.

Besides we all know most cute and seemingly harmless things are evil anyhow.
Look at teletubbies! They give me fucking nitemares.
Kids have to be satan spawn to love them and not be scared!