Soooo...

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Narren7
Solider

Post by Narren7 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:45 pm

Eh that's why you always put in a higher price for the shipping costs then need be.
So that it covers all that shiz and you are'nt butt ramming yourself with the costs.
Why pay the listing and shipping prices when you can make your buyer do it for you through the postage? :lol:
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:16 am

Yeah, that's a common work around, they don't approve, they told me so in a phone call once, but they can't really stop it.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:49 pm

They can get to fuck with not approving of it. They get paid, we get paid.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:21 pm

i do admit the fees are a bit beyond the joke and it took me a while to reliease it. As when i first did it I had quite a bit of money. But now i dont have any money and owe the bank lots of money i see it. What makes it worse is some of the users and the feedback system.

I sold a spare keyboard for a packetbell laptop, and got neg feedback for a dirty keyboard i admit i forgot to wipe it down. But it was nothin that bad. And it only cost him £2.50 inc P&P, all he had to do was send me a pm told me about it and i would of probaly gave him half his money bk.

Another time was i sold a motorcycle for my sister and her b/f, this guy asked me tons of questions about it and i told him the best i could by askin Richie the sisters boyfriend. And we agreed he can come down if he won the auction look at the bike try it out and if he doesnt like it dont worry about it. Either way am still left with payin the fuckin fees. Which was about over a tenner. The dude came down and looked at it and said he was very happy. And took it home. Month later i get bad feedback sayin there were lots wrong with it!!!!!!!

My feedback is still 99% and i know it doesnt matter if its there but still it ticks me off. Maybe they should do a wow thing where after so many feedback u get discount on fees .... cause we are not allowed to kill things and get discount. lol
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:46 pm

Don't even get me started on retardo feedback from morons....
Shane
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Shane » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:51 pm

happy halloweeeeeeeen.

im on a patroll all night. bah.
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:38 pm

Well...I recently got fired from Claire's. It was bullshit, but meh, whatever. BUT I found another job, and its back in the Hotel industry that I really like. So I'm happy about that.

My Mom's having surgery soon, my granddad is not himself since he had his surgery, i'm living w/ my ex boyfriend, which causes some strain but we're doing okay. I'm having to foward some money from my ass to get my unfixed male cat...fixed. And the list just gets longer.

But hey, I have a car, a roof, a job, food, and internet..what more can a girl really want right?
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:55 pm

The list will never end. I think you should be saying "what don't women want?"
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:56 pm

XD!
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:50 pm

Matt wrote:The list will never end. I think you should be saying "what don't women want?"
I don't want a baby that looks like you. :E
Narren7
Solider

Post by Narren7 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:51 pm

I want bullets but dave fucking hides them on me :/

80 guns here and no damn bullets..

Do you realize how annoying that is?

Ah wells he can't hide all my sharp pointy things :lol:
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:59 pm

Especially if you have ya nails sharpened to a point, hehe. Ya can scratch people's eyes out!
Last edited by Squirrel on Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:19 pm

actually? I'm quite content not to have a lot of stuff..it just means more shit I have to move each time I move. And I'm not your typical girl either haha. I HATE diamonds..they are ugly, so is gold. Give me silver anyday. I have crys do my hair don't go to a hair salon. I stopped getting my nails done, because face it..its just too expensive, and i don't wear that much makeup.

The things I collect aren't expensive so its not a big deal, and most of the stuff I own, was given to me. And I'm fine w/ that. I'd be fine w/ a diff car, but yeah, I'm stuck w/ the one I have sadly...unless I file bankrupt. but meh..its all good.

So..again, I'm happy and content w/ what I OWN...just not content w/ people. People suck.
Squirrel
Vagabond

Post by Squirrel » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:51 pm

Stephanie wrote:So..again, I'm happy and content w/ what I OWN...just not content w/ people. People suck.
Except Crys, Prilly and I right? You love us three?
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:38 pm

I dont know i think matt is quite a good lookin lad. I mean theres alot of worse in the pic. Matts probaly the better lookin from all of us XD

No one is content with life ... but thats life. I would be happy if i can be happy playin games again lol