DARKSIDE!

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:44 pm

Icefire wrote:i'm rubber, you're glue.
ahahahahaha
Trigo
Solider

Post by Trigo » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:54 pm

Melana wrote:sighs

why can't we all just play nice?
Has been nice a peaceful in here for months someone had to spoil it sooner or later.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:26 pm

I suppose I'm mostly to blame for this one but it would have helped if what I'd said hadn't been misinterpreted.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:26 pm

Lastwolf wrote:Hair growing in strange places doesn't count, Matt.
No-one changes, they simply change others perception of them, mostly by filtering some of their bullshit. You are still the same person just a bit restrained.

For example that Skywalker asshole, turned his shit filter off, when he became Darth Vader, then back on for a few minutes when he saved his son, before his pacemaker gave out an he died like a dog. It didn't erase the fact that he was a douche for many many years, and he was hammering a smoking hot princess, no need for him to be a mopey emo bastard but he was.
I can't find a reason to use 'of whom' in a sentence, so I can only do one of your two requests
Sure, I'm still obnoxious.

When I started posting here I was all like "FF iz sooo kewl u guyz" and using the internet from school. then I got my own internet and my typing skills were just as bad. I ranted about shit I had no idea about. Then I was all emotionally strung out, abusive and you banned me. Then I asked James to unban me so I could prove I was trying to show everyone that I was some sort of changed man.

And now we're here. I'd still say I personally have changed. Grown slightly wiser with age. Slightly less opinionated and more able to bite my tongue or just forget shit. I'd like to thank Cannabis, my parents and my PA.

I'd also like to apologise to Will. I'd totally forgotten all about that Schism dude.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:28 pm

I like to think, you've just accepted that your wrong about everything :P
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:45 pm

That slight from my "very opinionated" status still leaves me highly opinionated. I've learned the way of being able to rant on about my opinion, without trying to force it on others.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:54 pm

Good boy, now back in your cage.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:56 pm

The pussy in me pleads me to go listen. But the Furian in me compells me to disobey :P
Icefire
Trainee

Post by Icefire » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:55 am

if there's one thing that i thought i'd never see it was mik acting like a fucking retard. dude, i actually thought you had brains but apparently you're just as stupid as the rest on here. they make what remarks they want hmm? yet others when they do get banned or whatnot. then when they try to rejoin or actually do rejoin later on someone that's on staff says all the bullshit they want to bad mouth that person or even just a brief comment or two then make this hypocritical shit in a thread about how they deserve a second chance when all they want to do is say "fuck off".

just stick with that line of thought. don't pull the hypocrisy crap, that's worse than saying what you actually think and since you're the only one who seems capable of doing that around here, hopefully you'll manage to ban me properly and not just the sn but the fucking ip aswell since that's something james seems incapable of doing among numerous other things.

oh and you call me the one stirring the trouble? wrong, otherwise you'd have shut this fucking thread period the moment i said my peace to jame's childish remark. you people are the ones that love all this drama. that's pretty fucking sad really cause i was just reading things on here only to see this shit after all this time? it's ya'll who need to get over yourselves and grow up. you call yourselves adults when you're nothing more than some of the most hateful people i've ever come across online let alone people i've met in person. you've finally proven hatred is far worse than ignorance, congrats you've achieved that which even hitler couldn't.
Last edited by Icefire on Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:03 am

For god's sake. Someone take a fucking high road, won't you?
Icefire
Trainee

Post by Icefire » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:05 am

oh i did, now i'm just ensuring they actually ban me right for once.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:36 am

So hey,

whats everybody wearing right now?

I'm wearing a spider-man tshirt I stole from my little brother.
its the 70's cartoon logo, but in red letters instead of yellow.
Nosferatu
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Nosferatu » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:43 am

Black jeans and socks, old Gamer's club t-shirt, portuguese flanel

so comfy.
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:00 am

boxers .... there u all have night mares now
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:32 am

Oh noes, I've let you down, how will I live with myself.

I'd prefer, not to ban you because, it would give you a level of satisfaction, of validation, that I'm not sure, I want to provide you.

You know, like a guy that continually runs out in front of traffic. Till finally, he gets hit, then says 'Ha, knew I'd get hit by a car, bastard cars, always out to get me'. This self-fulfilling prophecy, would only cement in your mind that you are soo put upon by these evil and hateful bastards who 'constantly' attack your position. But I will... if I really have to/ get bored of you.

I do not truly believe there is any hatred on this board, if there is, then that's those peoples fucking problem, not mine. I would liken it, to a person that burns their hand on a stove, you don't 'hate' the stove but you are more wary of it in the future. Personally, I don't have the time or the patience to hate anyone, I've much more important things to do, like... watching fucking paint dry. I don't hate you for example I just think your a few sandwiches short of a pinic and find you annoying, but that's not your fault. I don't expect a crow to be anything but itself.

This forgiveness bullshit is all well and good, but let me get this straight, your bitching cause they don't forgive you enough ? that the slate isn't totally clean?

Well boo fucking hoo, I don't think anyone here is claiming to be Jesus, (bar me if I've had a few too many drinks) and I don't think it's really their problem, I mean the slate didn't get dirty on it's own. If it's anyones fault, it's your own, you got yourself banned in the first place, although I will admit, that it takes two to tango so maybe, just maybe, you have some ground for complaint. But that's on a individual basis.

If anything, you are reinforcing the postion, that he was infact wrong, that to give you any avenue for return at all, was a mistake. You want to teach him that he should 'have done it right' to go the works? you wish to change his opinon of you and show him, his naivety?

Are you that incapable of self-control ? to me that seems to be the ultimate in childishness to have to be TOLD and prevented from returning in order to stay away. To reuse my earlier analogy, by forcing another to have to remove your hand from the stove, because you keep burning yourself.

At the risk of expending my fortune cookie wisdom quota this early in the day, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. No-one forces you to be here.

Despite what you may think, I'm not in the business of closing shit down just cause stuff gets a bit heated/ retarded, no use bottling up what you want to say. I do speak my mind, I don't see the point in duplicity, I'm not a master of tact.

But if James decides to unban someone, then I let him and generally don't protest too much, it's his call. Sometimes he's right, sometimes he's wrong.

Heck even Matt here, I find much more amusing than irrating these days, so he was half right there.

(I don't like quote spam)
That's pretty fucking sad really cause i was just reading things on here only to see this shit after all this time?
haha, that's classic. The 'I was just happened to be passing through' line, please now you insult me, sir.
you've finally proven hatred is far worse than ignorance, congrats you've achieved that which even hitler couldn't
Well aleast we achieved something, which more than I can say for this exercise is Vitriol. But hold the phone, what is this all about, I forget....
Plus a certain fat fingered twat and a certain other long fingered freak aren't around anymore, which should help
Yeap, worse than Hilter all right, clearly James should be tried for War crimes and genocide cause this is way worse, I should call the A-team to get him now. You make me laugh ... you really do.
Last edited by Mik on Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.