Chrisendom nears extinction

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:54 pm

Pastor John Hagee 21st July 2006 wrote:"The United States must join Israel in a pre-emptive military strike against Iran to fulfil God's plan for both Israel and the West... a biblically prophesied end-time confrontation with Iran, which will lead to the Rapture, Tribulation [...] and [the] Second Coming of Christ."
Because if this happens I'll make it my personal mission to start a Christian body count. How fucking stupid can a person be?

This is the full thing http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/4/22/73551/1510

Now I read through it and I think the guy is trying to find fault where there is none. But quotes like the above are horrific. But! No matter, if lunatics like him can justify murder then so can I.

The Iran situation is a nasty thing. On one hand I'm all for Iran having a nuclear power plant and I'm for the U.S getting it's nose out. On the other, I'm not really too keen on Iran building nukes, or the US still having it's nose anywhere near the middle east. But comments like the above are just insane. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read that. How can anyone be so fucking retarded? When you boil it down. Jesus wasn't the son of a god. He isn't coming again and any kind of attack trying to bring that about is pure murder.

You should be ashamed to be religious.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:29 pm

As for the article itself. This sums it up nicely
'Apocalypse...now!...wait...now!...wait...now!...uh, try again tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that ad infinitum...'
Hey, it's the 23rd today. Seven days until the 'if they don't do it by the end of April it won't happen at all' deadline, who internet-insider-teenagers from foreign countries (from those of the alleged perpetrator) kindly predicted for us, drawing from their extensive expertise/imagination. This most recent one, of course, negating the tens of other predictions which included such luminaries as a nuclear invasion on Easter, one on friday 13th and a long-expired 30-day nuclear world war countdown.

'Is George w. Bush (sic) Planning to Trigger Apocalyptic War ?'
Here's hoping. We've all got to die some time and who wants to go peacefully in their sleep? That'd be boring. Nope, bring on the inferno - let's do this thing right.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:20 pm

I read the first few lines then I gave up, seriously dude, who cares it's one nutjob with a retarded opinon, somewhere buried in bullshit the man has a valid point that he has made some wacky statements too.

For every fruitloop there are a thousand people than don't think drinking the blood from the skull on an Iranian baby is a good Idea. I have no Idea who that guy is .. if he died today I still wouldn't know or care, I seriously doubt that he will somehow singlehandedly be the downfall of a religon that spans the globe and has survived through 2000 years of people taking it's name if vain to do everything it's meant to oppose. I think it'll survive Rev. Whatshisface and him not being able to spell colour correctly.
Icefire
Trainee

Post by Icefire » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:58 pm

from the moment i read this thread i was convulsed with uncontrollable laughter....

eventually, i intend on reading that link
Last edited by Icefire on Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:44 pm

I think that's a form of retardation. Should get that checked out.
Icefire
Trainee

Post by Icefire » Tue May 01, 2007 1:38 am

I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's expensive to fix
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Tue May 01, 2007 10:08 am

Good come back.