Breakfast Lunch Dinner?

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
April
Enforcer

Post by April » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:02 am

What's your favorite place to eat, and why?

My favorite place would be ceviches. They have the BEST homemade red wine Sangria. Just two glass's and I'm a good bit on the tipsy side. It's great. The food is fantastic. The prices are outrageous for the "portion" of food you get on your plate though. Which is why it's a once in an occassion kinda place. But it's fantastic.

So where do you like to eat and why? What gets you to go back there so often? The food? Favorite dish? Price? Portion? Location? Memory?
Stephanie
Solider

Post by Stephanie » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:06 am

I Olive Garden *nods* their bread..their bread.
kaos
Noble Warrior

Post by kaos » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:08 am

MakDonalz.
cuzz I'm amerikan

Home.
if soul food dont come from a real kitchen, then its just fuckin generic
Evil Matt
Enforcer

Post by Evil Matt » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:16 am

There's a book store here called Third Place Books. Upstairs they are attached to the Honey Bear Bakery, and downstairs is a small beer and wine bar. It's the best place I've found for drinking beer and reading quietly. It's a great place for doing homework too, if you're like me and being tipsy makes you more productive.
April
Enforcer

Post by April » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:18 am

Evil Matt wrote:There's a book store here called Third Place Books. Upstairs they are attached to the Honey Bear Bakery, and downstairs is a small beer and wine bar. It's the best place I've found for drinking beer and reading quietly. It's a great place for doing homework too, if you're like me and being tipsy makes you more productive.
That's pretty cool. Wish we had a place like that around here.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:36 am

Breakfast - Babka Bakery it does the best fresh pastrys and bread and a really good breakfast too

Coffee/cafe snack places - Mario's or Pellegrini's both have stellar coffee, espressi and fun service. Mario's win's because i get free coffee sometime ;)

Lunch - Bath Lane Cafe, it's not the best place in the world anymore but it's still the best i've come across...except for atomic burgers but i can't go there any more because the stupid owner always asks after Chris. If it's with friends who drink then Boucher because they do great home brew beer and vodka infusions and pizza.

Dinner - Cookie it does the best duck curry i've ever had, great atmosphere because of the bar and the only people who want to go are the best fun. :)

and anything either of my parents cook. dinner is probably my fave meal of the day followed by breakfast though. mainly because i remember to eat those meals
Narren7
Solider

Post by Narren7 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:19 am

Don't have any fav places at all.
I prefer to just cook for myself *shrug*
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:26 am

If I could find a decent Tandoori restaurant that wasn't rediculously expensive, that would be my favourite place to eat. As it is now, I'd rather just eat at home.
Chewi
Anti-Hero

Post by Chewi » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:02 am

Home! They don't call me Chef Chewi for nothing. :D
April
Enforcer

Post by April » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:12 am

Bogey wrote:If I could find a decent Tandoori restaurant that wasn't rediculously expensive, that would be my favourite place to eat. As it is now, I'd rather just eat at home.

I really hope this isn't a dumb blonde question, especially considering that I'm not blonde....but.....wtf is a tandoori restaurant Joe? :huh: :blink:
Bogey
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Bogey » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:21 am

Indian style, as in the country india, not native american. A curry house in other words.
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:21 am

Well, breakfast is always at home, lunch is always a Bento lunch from the local supermarket . . . but dinner ...

Satsuma Ramen near the station is up there. I love the Pizza at Custer's Cafe down the street . . . and downtown Hamamatsu I like going to this Indonesian restaurant called Surabaya and also Kumar's Indian food in Act Tower. Chicken Tandori is yumness.
Trigo
Solider

Post by Trigo » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:39 am

HotWok noodle bar good food but is take out only.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:49 pm

I gotta go with Johnny in that home cooked is the best.

lotsa Lesley's family can cook too, and their food is freaking awesome as well.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:41 pm

I'm waiting for a curry as we speak!

I don't eat out much, but the Kashmir in Bradford has to be he best Indian place around here.