Israel

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:34 pm

Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:57 am

I think I should elaborate on my point here. (merge these two posts together if someone replies)

I'm developing an unnatural hate for Israel. It's getting rather disturbing what they're doing.

The above video depicts the ambassador to the U.S talking out of his arse about various topics.

I'll give my opinion: Israel has no right to existence. They've been in violation of U.N law for just under 50 years. An entire generation of Palestinians have been born into Israel's ethnic cleansing. The incursion in Lebanon was illegal and unjust, from Israel's behalf. If they don't want rocketing, move out of illegally occupied territory and stop murdering citizens that have all rights to live there. Hezbollah and Hamas are legitimate, not terrorists. Israel, is in fact, the terrorist.

There.
Last edited by Matt on Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:22 am

I'm the opposite my respect for Israel like trebled a while back, when they stared on Lebanon, the statement made by their Preisdent just had me ticking boxes on my badass leader hero chart.

I can't remember the exact wording but it was like 'Well sir, we will fuck up, you want bombs .. we'll give you bombs, I tell you what' they then proceed to own the shit out of that country. As with all guerrila warfare, the big super easy target found it hard to smash the seemling puny forces. But there are two ways that the Lebanon public will look at that event

A. Fuck Israel, those dicks are going down for this

B. Fuck, that shit, Hezbolah GTFO.

Unforunately the president in the middle east is option A, but I just like their general point of view. If Israel drops a lot of bombs and tags a few neutral targets the world is up in arms 'omg, how could you do this, soo many innocent lives lost', similar reactions occured to like every miltary move in Afganhistan and Iraq. But Israel gets hit with pipe bombs and suiced bombers every other day with no attempt at attacking military objectives, just to cause distruption and maxium civilian causalities and that's okay.

Every nation upon creation, in the entire world, is probably in violation of the UN law, in fact if you want to get techinical the US and UK violated it when they invaded Iraq without the backing of the UN. But what are the UN really gonna do to them two, the UN cannot police it's members at all, the UN is a fucking joke tbh.
Last edited by Mik on Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
Noble Warrior

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:01 pm

I'm entirely the opposite.

I agree with Iran's president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. I don't believe Israel should be wiped off the map, fuck no, that's insane, but the fact that Europe condemned part of Arabia by giving it to the Jews, was wrong of us. Why did we not give part of Germany away? Eh, that's by the by now, though.

Israel is in violation of the same international law that give it the right to exist. It occupies land illegally. It kills Arabs, then moves into their homes. Israel is ever expanding. Plus racist

Zionism, imho.
Last edited by Matt on Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.