Happy Birthday, Melana!

The hub of Aura activity, the cortex that binds the forum together.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:05 am

I blame the migration of caribou for my late response.

Happy birthday, Skippy.

booo Night elf..!!!

Tauren ftw tbh.
Last edited by Mik on Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:34 pm

I didn't want to be horde, they are all very unpretty :P and you can't be blood elf on the trial :P

OHHHH Wolfman, did you know that Beowulf was coming out on movie? Angelina Jolie is in it, but it looks ok. Saw the trailer for it earlier this week.

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys.

I wasn't going to be a priest originally, but i thought i might have to be involved in some party stuff and i shouldn't be a total waste of space that wasn't useful you know?
Xanien
Not-A-Deserter

Post by Xanien » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:49 am

Oh yeah, that ENTIRELY CG movie made to look like real people? I still like the Final Fantasy movie/animation better. Doesn't seem to have come that far from then.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:54 pm

Irony, I joined WOW about 2 months ago after finishing the trial, and my first character was a priest, although i abandoned him in favor of creating a paladin.

guess the evil twin thing still sticks.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:57 pm

I had seriously contemplated Mage when i was creating the character but I had all these people who wanted me to join groups and i figured no one gets angry at the priest.

Paladin's an interesting choice. Hume I'm guessing?
EchoPark
Vagabond

Post by EchoPark » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:56 am

I love Mages i dont have a high one but i think there just great. And i got a undead shadow priest they just rock and look the doggys swingers. But pallys yuk i got one but i find it boring ... but as i figured out am more a caster player than a melee.

Tho Hunters ftw!!

I got 3 accounts ... my girlfriend tried to play but its mostly me whos lvled her druid. And i got a lock ... i need to get rid of it really.

Oh but yea in groups priests are pretty much welcomed and i know in my server (outland) alot of groups are cryin out for Holy Priests.
Last edited by EchoPark on Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mik
Born under a bad sign

Post by Mik » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:28 am

Been Playing my Shaman on and off for 3 years now, but I can't raid with my guild cause of the times they do it at (30mins before I leave work) and I want to avoid the sleep-work-wow cycle that killed me a year ago.

I recently re-rolled warrior on a friends server (PvE ... *sigh*) having fun though.

Tanks and Healers always room for them, but you have to do more stuff and it's more noticable when you fuck up.
Super Goat Weed
Anti-Hero

Post by Super Goat Weed » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:15 pm

Because pally's can still heal like crazy without crumbling once they draw enough hate.

I've got an undead mage on a PVP server, but i haven't touched him in months. Debating switching to something else. He's only around level 10 anyway

and yes, pally is human. Haven't deleted the priest yet, but he was a dwarf. I'll probably keep him for a bank.

You probably joined one of the euro / oceanic servers anyway, but mine are Tichondrius and Adjol-Nerub. Just guessing on the spelling really, but you can figure it out.
Last edited by Super Goat Weed on Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Melana
Distgrunted Hero

Post by Melana » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:08 am

I'm pretty sure you can create about 50 characters before you get stopped on an account.

It's useful to keep the auxilary characters for things like trading and auctions instead of having to travel to major cities etc for them.